Work is so crazy right now I cannot even believe it!! The faculty are idiots and they want everything yesterday even though they haven't done the work. I'm about to lose my mind because of the crazy work load that is about to come through and they are steady arguing about why they need it NOW!! On top of that our computer system is jacked so we have to deal with that along with everything else. There is so much work to get done and I have no clue how it's all going to get done. There is work that CAN'T get done because of impossible deadlines but if it doesn't get done it's going to be a terrible situation. I have been working my ASS of and there is really no end in sight until May.
I have this lump in the back of my throat because I am so stressed out. We are about to go into this meeting and I think all hell is going to break lose. I need a piece of tape to put over my mouth so I don't start yelling. I will seriously need to work hard to maintain a poker face as I know everyone is going to piss me off.
Okay. I really just needed to vent.
Work sucks, hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got it off your chest. Your work seems way to crazy!
ReplyDeleteI hope things cool off soon.. Try to relax hon.. (I know it's easier said than done!)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Hang in there and hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm always reading your posts, but I'm sorry I'm bad at responding. I'll be better now I'm back in the swing of posting.
ReplyDeleteThe procedure took about 10 minutes, even with them having to do it twice. The pain made me sweat and go pale and moan... But not enough to cry. She said its very similar to having a contraction.
The IUD I got is a Mirena, which actually does have hormones in it, but they aren't the same as a pill so I'm looking forward to the switch. I was worried about taking the same thing forever. They do have IUDs that are hormone free, but the hormone is what causes the lack of periods, so it's a trade off. Obviously I'm hoping some weight comes off with the switch, but with my eating as it is today... Who knows!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. May will be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete