This is the best week I've had in a really long time. The numbers actually stayed the same or went down every day. What a concept. I never try to get excited these days because I've done that and fallen flat on my face with weight gain immediately after but I was super excited to have maintained 117 for two days in a row. I still have a ways to go. I still have to be diligent, consistent and oh so careful but it's so damn nice to finally see some positive results for a change. I've been failing at this whole weight loss thing since August of last year! I did one hour of cardio today on the elliptical and am planning the same for tomorrow.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Feb 11th
| Daily Summary |
|
Budget |
Food |
Exercise |
Net |
+/- |
Weight (lbs) |
| 2/11/13 |
977 |
1,135 |
280 |
855 |
-122 |
120.6 |
| 2/12/13 |
977 |
858 |
0 |
858 |
-118 |
120.6 |
| 2/13/13 |
975 |
982 |
0 |
982 |
6 |
120.4 |
| 2/14/13 |
959 |
983 |
0 |
983 |
24 |
118 |
| 2/15/13 |
958 |
1,000 |
155 |
845 |
-113 |
117.8 |
| 2/16/13 |
958 |
883 |
0 |
883 |
-75 |
117.8 |
| 2/17/13 |
953 |
981 |
0 |
981 |
28 |
117 |
|
| 369 calories under budget for the week
|
|
| Lost 2 pounds this week
as measured from a starting weight of 119 on February 10th.
|
| Nutrient Summary |
% Calories |
| Fat
|
269g
|
33%
|
|
Saturated Fat
|
114g
|
|
| Cholesterol
|
411mg
|
|
| Sodium
|
9,976mg
|
|
| Carbohydrates
|
977g
|
53.2%
|
|
Fiber
|
172g
|
|
|
Sugars
|
343g
|
|
| Protein
|
252g
|
13.8%
|
| Exercise Summary |
Calories |
| Elliptical 280 |
30 Min |
280 |
| Yoga 55 |
55 Min |
155 |
| Total |
435
|
You are honestly such an inspiration when it comes to consistency. I mean. You really do seem to control it quite well. :) I think the thing for me that makes this particularly awesome is that you aren't eating nothing and, perhaps this is fucked up, but it seems like a sustainable way to deal with ED stuff while proving that you don't have to be fat to be normal. I mean, I know that is a drastic way of over simplifying the way I see your diet and whatever, but your weight is consistent and its low. You're also not going to kill yourself. Which for me, is great. I hope that I can learn self-control like this as I get older. I hope that makes sense. :) mad love miss Miranda! Xo
ReplyDeleteso glad you are feeling good about this week! I am thinking that when we stay postive that's when things get easier :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to find another person obsessed with numbers. I am the spreadsheet calorie woman, it makes me look frantic and insane but it makes me look in control.
ReplyDelete<3
butterflyunfolding.blogspot.com