112's and 114's were a thing of the past. This was my last time to see 115's. My weight began to spiral out of control.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Aug 20th, 2012
| Daily Summary |
|
Budget |
Food |
Exercise |
Net |
+/- |
Weight (lbs) |
| 8/20/12 |
961 |
982 |
535 |
446 |
-514 |
118.2 |
| 8/21/12 |
953 |
1,015 |
580 |
435 |
-518 |
117 |
| 8/22/12 |
942 |
966 |
0 |
966 |
24 |
115.4 |
| 8/23/12 |
944 |
1,108 |
0 |
1,108 |
164 |
115.6 |
| 8/24/12 |
948 |
1,244 |
0 |
1,244 |
296 |
116.2 |
| 8/25/12 |
953 |
1,244 |
0 |
1,244 |
291 |
117 |
| 8/26/12 |
953 |
1,048 |
0 |
1,048 |
95 |
117 |
|
| 162 calories under budget for the week
|
|
| Gained 0.4 pounds this week
as measured from a starting weight of 116.6 on August 19th.
|
| Nutrient Summary |
% Calories |
| Fat
|
245g
|
28.1%
|
|
Saturated Fat
|
76g
|
|
| Cholesterol
|
391mg
|
|
| Sodium
|
13,202mg
|
|
| Carbohydrates
|
1,159g
|
59%
|
|
Fiber
|
140g
|
|
|
Sugars
|
329g
|
|
| Protein
|
253g
|
12.9%
|
| Exercise Summary |
Calories |
| Mix Technique: Ballet, Yoga, Cardio |
1 Hour |
330 |
| Elliptical 580 |
1 Hour |
580 |
| Walking |
30 Min |
205 |
| Total |
1115
|
Right
before Europe. I made a big push desperate to lose as much as I could
but couldn't get any lower then 116's.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Sept 17th, 2012
| Daily Summary |
|
Budget |
Food |
Exercise |
Net |
+/- |
Weight (lbs) |
| 9/17/12 |
949 |
789 |
620 |
169 |
-780 |
116.4 |
| 9/18/12 |
949 |
1,163 |
0 |
1,163 |
214 |
116.4 |
| 9/19/12 |
952 |
980 |
340 |
640 |
-311 |
116.8 |
| 9/20/12 |
949 |
923 |
0 |
923 |
-26 |
116.4 |
| 9/21/12 |
950 |
1,244 |
0 |
1,244 |
294 |
116.6 |
| 9/22/12 |
950 |
998 |
0 |
998 |
47 |
116.6 |
| 9/23/12 |
957 |
1,077 |
0 |
1,077 |
120 |
117.6 |
|
| 443 calories under budget for the week
|
|
| Gained 1 pound this week
as measured from a starting weight of 116.6 on September 16th.
|
| Nutrient Summary |
% Calories |
| Fat
|
281g
|
34.3%
|
|
Saturated Fat
|
86g
|
|
| Cholesterol
|
433mg
|
|
| Sodium
|
12,732mg
|
|
| Carbohydrates
|
953g
|
51.6%
|
|
Fiber
|
107g
|
|
|
Sugars
|
286g
|
|
| Protein
|
261g
|
14.1%
|
| Exercise Summary |
Calories |
| Elliptical 60/620 |
1 Hour |
620 |
| Mix Boot Camp |
50 Min |
340 |
| Total |
960
|
My post Europe weight was 122 in mid October and I
start posting less and less in November. I was just too disgusted with
myself because it wasn't coming off like I'd hoped. The holidays were
not kind to me. I was trying my best but lacked a lot of control. The last
full week in December 2012 I was feeling hopeless, desperate, incredibly huge and overwhelmed but still hopeful that I
could at least get back to 118's. It was not to be. I could rarely manage to crack as low as the high 118's
since Europe. 119-121 becomes the norm. The 4 pounds of vacation
weight in 15 days from 118-122 was "real" weight. One day I even topped
that and the scale read 122.6. I was feeling totally hopeless but I can't stop trying.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Dec 24th, 2012
| Daily Summary |
|
Budget |
Food |
Exercise |
Net |
+/- |
Weight (lbs) |
| 12/24/12 |
971 |
844 |
345 |
499 |
-472 |
119.8 |
| 12/25/12 |
974 |
1,168 |
0 |
1,168 |
194 |
120.2 |
| 12/26/12 |
978 |
1,149 |
630 |
519 |
-459 |
120.8 |
| 12/27/12 |
974 |
957 |
0 |
957 |
-17 |
120.2 |
| 12/28/12 |
978 |
925 |
0 |
925 |
-52 |
120.8 |
| 12/29/12 |
971 |
892 |
0 |
892 |
-79 |
119.8 |
| 12/30/12 |
977 |
1,088 |
0 |
1,088 |
111 |
120.6 |
|
| 773 calories under budget for the week
|
|
| Gained 0.2 pounds this week
as measured from a starting weight of 120.4 on December 23rd.
|
| Nutrient Summary |
% Calories |
| Fat
|
365g
|
41%
|
|
Saturated Fat
|
105g
|
|
| Cholesterol
|
896mg
|
|
| Sodium
|
11,724mg
|
|
| Carbohydrates
|
907g
|
45.3%
|
|
Fiber
|
96g
|
|
|
Sugars
|
335g
|
|
| Protein
|
275g
|
13.7%
|
| Exercise Summary |
Calories |
| Elliptical 60/630 |
1 Hour |
630 |
| Video: Element Ballet Conditioning |
50 Min |
345 |
| Total |
975
|
I
recommited in January 2013. I MUST do this. I cannot go any longer in
this skin feeling fat. My clothes fit tighter. I feel like a total
failure at losing weight. I stopped weighing at the gym a long time ago
because the number was so awful but when I finally did I had to move
the big starting marker from 110 to 120. The last week in January was
the first week I had any hope whatsoever of the number going down again
in a long time. I saw 118's for most of the week. The next week I went
up 2 lbs literally overnight from water retention. It really messes
with my head when I see the numbers shoot up like that so I just tried
to tell myself that it's water and not to give up. Water retention is still and issue I've been regular
with BM's since December which for me is every other day.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 28th
| Daily Summary |
|
Budget |
Food |
Exercise |
Net |
+/- |
Weight (lbs) |
| 1/28/13 |
970 |
918 |
270 |
648 |
-322 |
119.6 |
| 1/29/13 |
959 |
1,039 |
0 |
1,039 |
79 |
118 |
| 1/30/13 |
966 |
1,163 |
210 |
953 |
-13 |
119 |
| 1/31/13 |
959 |
1,117 |
0 |
1,117 |
158 |
118 |
| 2/1/13 |
963 |
1,121 |
0 |
1,121 |
158 |
118.6 |
| 2/2/13 |
962 |
954 |
0 |
954 |
-8 |
118.4 |
| 2/3/13 |
966 |
1,370 |
0 |
1,370 |
404 |
119 |
|
| 456 calories over budget for the week
|
|
| Lost 0.4 pounds this week
as measured from a starting weight of 119.4 on January 27th.
|
| Nutrient Summary |
% Calories |
| Fat
|
298g
|
33.9%
|
|
Saturated Fat
|
95g
|
|
| Cholesterol
|
787mg
|
|
| Sodium
|
11,778mg
|
|
| Carbohydrates
|
1,013g
|
51.3%
|
|
Fiber
|
129g
|
|
|
Sugars
|
363g
|
|
| Protein
|
291g
|
14.8%
|
| Exercise Summary |
Calories |
| Elliptical 270 |
30 Min |
270 |
| Pilates Reformer 50/210 |
50 Min |
210 |
| Total |
480
|
It's now mid February. I haven't given up and I'm still fighting.
I'm glad you haven't given up. And I'm glad things are slowly starting to move back in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteWith regards to your weekly summaries of nutrients, you seem to be coming right on point. Have you thought of playing with your percentages for a week or so at a time to see what your body responds best to? That could always help.