Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Good News :: Bad News

It's been a while.  So the good news:  I've been really regular with bowel movements over the last 2 months I'd say.  I've been going consistently every other day for a while now.  I still don't know what has changed to allow this to happen but I'm really glad.  The bad news:  I'm still way over weight then I want to be.  It seems that every time I have a break through and see a lower number then I have in a while in this case, 118.8 lbs I do something to screw it up and then back up it goes.  I still feel uncomfortable with the way some of my jeans and pants fit.  They feel too close for comfort.  I'm still fighting what still mostly feels like a losing battle.

I felt that I might get sick Monday night, Tuesday night my cardio session sucked because I just couldn't do it for more then 30 minutes.  I called in sick Wednesday.  The only REALLY bad day was Wednesday though so I can't complain too much.  I was in and out of sleep most of the day and felt like crap.  I ate 1 1/2 sandwich and 1 cup of soup for the entire day split into two meals.  I was too sick for my usual food cravings so that was a good thing.  Hubby stayed home with me.  Thursday I went back to work and ate decently though a bit more and today I'm home.  I rarely call in sick so I decided to take advantage of actually having been sick and call in again.  Plus it's Friday and it's raining.  We really just don't have much food in the house which is a good thing.  I got rid of the pretzels a long time ago and have since been snacking on raisins but we don't even have any of those.  It's raining so chances are I'm not going out to get anything.  I have lost 2 lbs this week and that typically means I'm about to screw it up but I'm really hoping that won't be the case this time around.  We have absolutely no plans this weekend which means no social food filled gatherings to derail me.  Hopefully I can continue to drop.  Pretty please.

In order to not feel like a total waste of space today even though I shouldn't feel bad because I am technically sick even though I don't feel terrible I will do some laundry and put the dishes in the dishwasher away.  Making dinner is not going to happen.  As terrible as I feel about that it's just not.  I probably should do some house cleaning this weekend and with the laundry done that will be less later on.

Still plugging away.

7 comments:

  1. All cliches aside, at least you're still fighting, holding on to it. :) Thanks for all the advice lately with the writing stuff. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're feeling better! Take care of yourself! You deserve to rest and take it easy awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathe. Everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were in your 30s! I feel better knowing I'm not the only "old" disordered one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely sympathize I feel like I've been doing the one step forward two steps back dance with my weight for ages. Hang in there, we'll break through eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mjeh,, I am having that too now.. i keep losing and gaining the same two pounds over and over again...

    hope you are feeling better by now btw - take good care..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always stuck in that rut -- where the numbers will go down and then I'll do something to screw it up and it's back up again. The same five pounds over and over again.

    ReplyDelete