I gained 1.5 lbs after a day of 1,010 intake, 626 calories burned and 48 oz of water. I reached a new high weight. Awesome. My body is like a sponge. I absorb everything except when you squeeze me nothing comes out. Today my cals will be about the same except I burned 770 at the gym this morning. I'm at 24 oz of water so far. I'm taking bets on how much I'll gain tomorrow. As I went to the gym today I wondered why I even bother. I almost started crying on the elliptical. When you do everything you are supposed to do and you still can't lose weight you are done. I'm done. Any shred of control I might of had before is totally gone. There is no hope for me. I am trapped inside this disgusting body that I'm hating right now. I feel huge and I worry about when my clothes will stop fitting.
So these are the numbers for the last month. No progress. No nothing. I'm a pig. I may or may not post them again until I reach the weight I want to be....which may or may not ever happen.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Apr 30th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 4/30/12 | 1,118 | 960 | 620 | 340 | -778 | 115.5 |
| 5/1/12 | 1,115 | 1,115 | 530 | 585 | -530 | 115 |
| 5/2/12 | 1,121 | 1,103 | 0 | 1,103 | -19 | 116 |
| 5/3/12 | 1,118 | 1,092 | 0 | 1,092 | -26 | 115.5 |
| 5/4/12 | 1,118 | 1,206 | 0 | 1,206 | 88 | 115.5 |
| 5/5/12 | 1,118 | 970 | 0 | 970 | -148 | 115.5 |
| 5/6/12 | 1,118 | 1,147 | 0 | 1,147 | 28 | ----- |
|
| 1,384 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 1 pound this week as measured from a starting weight of 114.5 on April 29th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 298g | 34.9% |
| Saturated Fat | 105g | |
| Cholesterol | 1,319mg | |
| Sodium | 11,802mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 964g | 50.3% |
| Fiber | 105g | |
| Sugars | 343g | |
| Protein | 285g | 14.8% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/620 | 1 Hour | 620 |
| Elliptical 530 | 1 Hour | 530 |
| Total | 1150 |
******
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, May 7th | Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 5/7/12 | 875 | 920 | 0 | 920 | 45 | 116.5 |
| 5/8/12 | 875 | 1,134 | 250 | 884 | 9 | 116.5 |
| 5/9/12 | 871 | 990 | 0 | 990 | 119 | 116 |
| 5/10/12 | 1,115 | 1,130 | 0 | 1,130 | 15 | 115 |
| 5/11/12 | 1,111 | 1,907 | 0 | 1,907 | 796 | 114.5 |
| 5/12/12 | 1,115 | 1,126 | 275 | 850 | -264 | 115 |
| 5/13/12 | 1,118 | 1,319 | 0 | 1,319 | 201 | 115.5 |
|
| 921 calories over budget for the week |
|
| No change in weight this week as measured from a starting weight of 115.5 on May 6th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 328g | 33.7% |
| Saturated Fat | 127g | |
| Cholesterol | 878mg | |
| Sodium | 14,420mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 1,111g | 50.8% |
| Fiber | 135g | |
| Sugars | 341g | |
| Protein | 338g | 15.5% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Video: Element Ballet Conditioning | 50 Min | 275 |
| Elliptical 30 | 30 Min | 250 |
| Total | 525 |
****
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, May 14th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 5/14/12 | 881 | 964 | 590 | 374 | -507 | 117.5 |
| 5/15/12 | 878 | 909 | 570 | 339 | -539 | 117 |
| 5/16/12 | 946 | 989 | 0 | 989 | 43 | 116 |
| 5/17/12 | 946 | 927 | 0 | 927 | -19 | 116 |
| 5/18/12 | 943 | 967 | 0 | 967 | 24 | 115.5 |
| 5/19/12 | 943 | 1,450 | 0 | 1,450 | 507 | 115.5 |
| 5/20/12 | 943 | 1,260 | 295 | 965 | 22 | 115.5 |
|
| 469 calories under budget for the week |
|
| No change in weight this week as measured from a starting weight of 115.5 on May 13th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 283g | 33.1% |
| Saturated Fat | 108g | |
| Cholesterol | 834mg | |
| Sodium | 12,326mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 955g | 49.7% |
| Fiber | 105g | |
| Sugars | 289g | |
| Protein | 331g | 17.2% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Video: Element Ballet Conditioning | 50 Min | 295 |
| Elliptical 590 | 1 Hour | 590 |
| Elliptical 60/570 | 1 Hour | 570 |
| Total | 1455 |
*****
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, May 21st
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 5/21/12 | 943 | 949 | 280 | 669 | -274 | 115.5 |
| 5/22/12 | 950 | 775 | 0 | 775 | -174 | 116.5 |
| 5/23/12 | 956 | 1,067 | 0 | 1,067 | 111 | 117.5 |
| 5/24/12 | 953 | 904 | 301 | 602 | -350 | 117 |
| 5/25/12 | 943 | 909 | 0 | 909 | -34 | 115.5 |
| 5/26/12 | 953 | 1,000 | 345 | 655 | -298 | 117 |
| 5/27/12 | 956 | 1,010 | 626 | 384 | -573 | 117.5 |
|
| 1,592 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 2 pounds this week as measured from a starting weight of 115.5 on May 20th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 247g | 32.7% |
| Saturated Fat | 89g | |
| Cholesterol | 486mg | |
| Sodium | 12,101mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 899g | 53% |
| Fiber | 109g | |
| Sugars | 318g | |
| Protein | 244g | 14.3% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 280 | 30 Min | 280 |
| Video: Element Ballet Conditioning | 50 Min | 345 |
| Situps | 10 Min | 23 |
| Elliptical 30/290 | 30 Min | 290 |
| Elliptical 60/550 | 1 Hour | 550 |
| Stretching | 15 Min | 65 |
| Total | 1553 |
ohhhh lovel I wish I could give you a hug! I feel like I could reach right through the computer screen :(
ReplyDeleteWhat is going on this month?! I don't get it - we're all hitting high weights and it SUCKS.
I know you got this, don't dare give up. We all feel hopeless sometimes but you've always been there for me and I'm here for you.
You'll get your groove back, you're a freaking SUPERWOMAN!
I love you xxxxx
:[
ReplyDeleteI hope things start to work for you! I hate how bodies just do whatever they fuck they want. It's like your page, Rules to Eat By, says about the plateau; you just have to keep going, it eventually has to comply with you.
I wish I had these awesome words that would make everything better but I dont I am sorry. It is an awful feeling to see the numbers go up but even more awful when they are going up for no logical reason. I am glad you had a great time with your friend. I know it might not seem like it but everyone has their own struggles. I tend to compare my life to others but then I learn something about them and say wow glad that aint me. hope your week goes better hang in there lady!!
ReplyDeleteDo you tend to gain when you are under budget? It seems like maybe that's the trend... Maybe your boy is sensitive to caloric intake and does the starvation mode thing.
ReplyDeleteso sorry you're feeling like crap! looks to me like you increased your exercise this past week. if you can keep that up even though things seem to look bleak to you right now you'll get past this rough patch. keep up with the water intake you're doing great on that and once your body gets used to it i know it will all balance out for you. plus water helps with your bm's. on top of that try to eat a prune every day. tmi...i find that i'm having some movement 5-6 days a week now! that is a miracle for me. i've had trouble all my life with this issue. they are only 25 calories so i'm sure you can find room for them in your diet...they really work (for me).
ReplyDeletehang tough and stay strong!