I'm hungry. I'm not gonna lie. All week I've been filling my tummy just enough to feel satisfied for that moment but not enough to last for even a full hour after the meal. After I eat dinner I eat my little snack and I'm still hungry. I'm probably on the edge of a binge right now but just haven't given in; and I don't plan to. My mind set right now has me accepting that hunger is part of the deal if I want to keep my body thin. I don't get to eat like everyone else. I got weak and forgot about that for a while. Since I'm all freaked out about carbs these days if I eat chicken then at least maybe I won't be so hungry. I've been holding steady at 113.5 which is good but kinda sucks to be so hungry and just maintaining.
Randoms
- Did anyone see True Life: I have Orthorexia? I'm all over any ED shows so if anyone missed it and wants to see it you can probably catch it on MTV online.
- I swear my boss stares at my thigh gap when we talk. She can't be looking at my crotch right? I know she's not gay. Anyhow, it makes me very self conscious. After we are done talking I usually glance down to see if my fly was open or something.
- I wore my new work out clothes to the gym this week. I felt awesome and cute in my under armor gear. I also have these cool shorts with the undies inside and stripes down the side like everyone is wearing. Anything helps when you gotta drag yourself to the gym for an hour on the Elliptical.
- I have a public blog and sometimes it makes me sad that I'm not that popular. I do have more followers here then there. It's just one more thing that I'm so so at but not awesome at. Some blogs literally have thousands of followers and 30 comments per day. I just keep reminding myself that public or private I love to write, I blog for me first and I enjoy doing it. That's what matters most.
- Work has been super busy. The days go by fast but boy oh boy is there a lot to do. I stay in my office for lunch breaks usually and surf the internet so I guess it's my own fault when people try to talk to me about work stuff or I have to answer the phone 'cause it's just ringing while I'm on my lunch. I don't like to be a bitch about that kind of thing and normally it's not a big deal but the nicer you are the less they care to even consider that I'm on lunch and with how busy we are I really need that hour.
Your clothes sound really cute and don't be sad about your blog....shit I think I have 38 followers : /
ReplyDeleteGood luck with carbs tomorrow!!
<3
I guess your body is telling you to have healthy fats and protein!
ReplyDeleteIf you feel chicken/cheese is too much, you could try almonds/avocado instead? xx
i think a real lunch w/chicken is a great idea try it a couple of times a week and see how it works for you. i can tell you first hand that "good for you food" is way more expensive. my grocery bill has gone up quite a bit since i've cut out all junky food. i even have to go shopping more than once week to have the fresh veggies and fruit that i now crave.
ReplyDeleteisobel mentions almonds and avocado, yum. i love tuna and avocado. it goes well together.
i'd love to tell you the hunger pains will go away but i'm not sure cuz it never leaves me alone. stay strong!
love the random stuff! i haven't seen true life orthorexia but now i want to. weird about your boss!
My blog that I have avalible to my close friends has no followers and I've had that blog for over a year. I've been told they read it but they don't follow it? That's just nice of them. haha
ReplyDeleteGirl you areee popular! And orthorexia, yes its a possibility. Anyway, stay beautiful.
ReplyDeleteUgh, your boss and her staring problem?
Sounds awwwwkward. Lol