Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Numbers Jan 23 - Feb 5

Well, I was doing really good until I blew it on Sunday.  Such is life.  114 today and still plugging along.  I am SO SORE from my work out yesterday!   My right knee in the back is really hurting for some odd reason and I hope it goes away soon.

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 23rd

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
1/23/12 819 949 681 268 -551 114.5
1/24/12 1,065 763 661 102 -964 114
1/25/12 1,065 827 0 827 -238 114
1/26/12 1,065 916 0 916 -150 114
1/27/12 1,062 886 55 831 -231 113.5
1/28/12 1,062 895 214 681 -381 113.5
1/29/12 1,062 898 11 887 -175 113.5
2,690 calories under budget for the week
Lost 1 pound this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 233g 31.6%
   Saturated Fat 58g
Cholesterol 254mg
Sodium 8,794mg
Carbohydrates 936g 56.4%
   Fiber 168g
   Sugars 317g
Protein 199g 12%
Exercise Summary Calories
Elliptical 1 Hour 630
P90X2 Ab Ripper 15 Min 55
Situps 15 Min 34
Stretching 10 Min 40
Elliptical 30 Min 210
House Cleaning 2 Hours 214
Mix Class: Cardio, Ballet, Yoga 1 Hour 440
Total 1624

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 30th

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
1/30/12 1,065 708 0 708 -357 114
1/31/12 1,062 745 290 455 -607 113.5
2/1/12 1,055 844 0 844 -212 112.5
2/2/12 1,055 930 0 930 -126 112.5
2/3/12 1,059 910 371 538 -520 113
2/4/12 1,059 955 0 955 -104 113
2/5/12 1,062 1,588 150 1,438 376 113.5
1,550 calories under budget for the week
No change in weight this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 231g 29.9%
   Saturated Fat 59g
Cholesterol 595mg
Sodium 10,144mg
Carbohydrates 971g 56%
   Fiber 141g
   Sugars 293g
Protein 245g 14.1%
Exercise Summary Calories
Stretching 18 Min 60
Situps 5 Min 11
Video: Rael Pilates 27 48 Min 150
Elliptical 30 Min 300
Elliptical 30 Min 290
Total 811

2 comments:

  1. It will move :) Dw too much about it hon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closure is exactly the thing I guess I am hoping for, because I am still totally unsettled about all of this (he still hasn't sent me MY belongings back - really, it takes you more than a month to find time to go to the post office?) Then again, there is also this teeny hopeful part of me that thinks, if he sees me something will click with him? Regardless, the chances of him actually coming to the airport tomorrow are like 1/1,000,000 so it doesn't even matter.

    I've been reading your posts about feeling like you're a bad wife... YOU ARE NOT A BAD WIFE. I think that everyone struggles with the little habitual things (it was like that with Juan and me) and some things you have to either just let go, or tend to yourself. Unless it's something major (unlike picking up your shoes) it's not worth fighting over. Although, I understand that it can be exhausting to always be cleaning up after someone - but I feel like if you ask any woman who lives with a man and doesn't have hired help, that's basically how it goes. My dad is a great guy but is really absent minded when it comes to things we consider really basic. Nagging is the worst thing you can do. So, don't feel guilty about not cooking often - it wouldn't hurt to make an effort every once in a while about it, as something special, but don't stress. I know women whose husbands do almost all of the cooking. It's not that common, but it's normal...

    ReplyDelete