Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Numbers: Feb 6-19

Yep.  I officially SUCK!!!!

 

 Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Feb 6th

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
2/6/12 1,072 822 610 212 -860 115
2/7/12 1,069 735 415 320 -749 114.5
2/8/12 1,065 834 0 834 -231 114
2/9/12 1,065 1,066 0 1,066 1 114
2/10/12 1,065 850 60 790 -275 114
2/11/12 1,065 935 0 935 -130 114
2/12/12 1,065 1,212 0 1,212 147 114
2,097 calories under budget for the week
Gained 0.5 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 241g 32.5%
   Saturated Fat 60g
Cholesterol 370mg
Sodium 7,846mg
Carbohydrates 882g 52.9%
   Fiber 158g
   Sugars 250g
Protein 244g 14.6%
Exercise Summary Calories
Mix Technique: Ballet, Yoga, Cardio 50 Min 260
P90X2 Ab Ripper 15 Min 60
Mix Boot Camp 50 Min 340
Elliptical 270 30 Min 270
Yoga 55 55 Min 155
Total 1085 

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Feb 13th

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
2/13/12 1,069 817 230 587 -482 114.5
2/14/12 1,072 1,070 0 1,070 -2 115
2/15/12 828 813 470 343 -486 116
2/16/12 822 679 14 665 -156 115
2/17/12 822 858 214 643 -179 115
2/18/12 822 1,579 0 1,579 757 115
2/19/12 828 1,160 661 499 -330 116
877 calories under budget for the week
Gained 2 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 228g 27.4%
   Saturated Fat 84g
Cholesterol 567mg
Sodium 11,955mg
Carbohydrates 1,122g 59.8%
   Fiber 166g
   Sugars 308g
Protein 240g 12.8%
Exercise Summary Calories
Stretching 18/60 18 Min 60
Situps 5 Min 11
Elliptical 590 1 Hour 590
House Cleaning 2 Hours 214
Elliptical 270 30 Min 270
Walking 30 Min 14
Elliptical 230 30 Min 230
Walking 30/200 30 Min 200
Total 1589

2 comments:

  1. You do NOT suck!!

    But I SO feel you... my night eating has been so not good lately and I'm so scared to see that register on the scale... I don't think I will weigh myself for a few days... I couldn't BEAR being 110 and I fear right now that I would see that number if I stepped on the scale...

    You are strong, you are inspired, you are amazing. You will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really understand how you can gain.. Maybe your body needs a cleanse or something - maybe you should try to keep it to only having clean food (veg - fruit - ect) and stay off salty stuff and drink loads of water and see if it helps..

    I am so sorry this is being all messy - cause you are doing a great job with working out and everything.. So maybe it's not how much you eat, but what you eat that needs to be changed?


    <3

    ReplyDelete