Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Numbers, Oct 31- Nov 13

My calories have been on the high side over the last few weeks.  Overall, I consider myself lucky to still be maintaining.

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Oct 31st

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
10/31/11 1,059 1,056 625 431 -628 113
11/1/11 1,059 1,093 650 443 -616 113
11/2/11 1,055 900 0 900 -156 112.5
11/3/11 1,055 938 0 938 -118 112.5
11/4/11 1,062 1,145 16 1,129 67 113.5
11/5/11 1,059 1,354 0 1,354 296 113
11/6/11 1,062 1,291 0 1,291 229 113.5
926 calories under budget for the week
Gained 0.5 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 234g 25.9%
   Saturated Fat 62g
Cholesterol 308mg
Sodium 10,586mg
Carbohydrates 1,277g 62.9%
   Fiber 164g
   Sugars 474g
Protein 227g 11.2%
Exercise Summary Calories
Elliptical 60/650 1 Hour 650
Running 15 Min 175
Elliptical 45/450 45 Min 450
Sexual Activity 35 Min 16
Total 1291

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Nov 7th

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
11/7/11 1,065 1,040 280 760 -305 114
11/8/11 1,065 697 0 697 -368 114
11/9/11 1,065 827 290 537 -528 114
11/10/11 1,059 1,127 0 1,127 69 113
11/11/11 1,062 1,202 0 1,202 140 113.5
11/12/11 1,062 1,781 0 1,781 719 113.5
11/13/11 1,062 1,046 0 1,046 -16 113.5
289 calories under budget for the week
lost 0.5 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 270g 29.7%
   Saturated Fat 73g
Cholesterol 423mg
Sodium 11,507mg
Carbohydrates 1,178g 57.6%
   Fiber 150g
   Sugars 383g
Protein 258g 12.6%
Exercise Summary Calories
Elliptical 280 30 Min 280
Elliptical 30/290 30 Min 290
Total 570

2 comments:

  1. I don't really think that the numbers are that horrid.. I wonder- if you were to eat more- wouldn't it be that you would gain a tad to beginn with and then the body would adjust to the new eats and stop gaining ? ofc now by just start eating alot - but gradually adding like 50 cals a day a week or so ?

    Or am I ttly wrong here ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kitty. Your calories aren't high...not for maintaining, especially. I have to wonder if your body wouldn't appreciate consistently more calories... something similar to what you've eaten the past couple weeks.

    Anyway, just my two cents. I realize eating more is much easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete