Friday I really enjoyed my day off. I went to Kohl's and bought two more new shirts. I had a $10 off coupon and they were only $18 bucks each on sale down from $34. I went grocery shopping. For dinner I made oven baked french fries and grilled chicken. What got me that day was my sweet tooth. I ended up at 1202 cals. Saturday was BAD NEWS. I was just hungry and munchy. I couldn't stop myself from going into the kitchen and nibbling on this and that. I knew we were having people over that night and chances are there would be food but I couldn't seem to stop myself from eating a PBJ for breakfast AND graham crackers. Then, I ate brownie bites, Almonds and Tortilla Chips. What is wrong with me? By the time the pizza rolled around that night I had already eaten more then half my calories for the day. I had two slices of pizza and they were pretty big. The surprising thing is that I was only 114.5 at bedtime when I expected to be way higher after all that food and I didn't gain any at all the next day. Quite a mystery after a 1,781 calorie day. Despite the rain 5 friends came over to watch the PPV fight and hang out. It was fun.
Hubby wanted cinnamon biscuits so I made those for breakfast Sunday morning. I told myself that I would have none and ended up eating three. I was just so hungry and that continued for the rest of the day. My parents stopped by and had breakfast with us and spent most of the day hanging out which was nice. Hubby wasn't hungry so he wasn't looking for dinner which kinda let me off the hook. I pretty much just munched my way through the day and ended up at 1,046. Less calories then the day before but this time I gained a whole pound overnight! I surpassed my usual panic weight. I was 114.5 this morning but I didn't panic. I knew I'd be going to the gym for some heavy cardio this week and I just didn't feel like getting upset about it. Work was really long, busy and tiring. I was so sleepy but I went to the gym anyways and did an hour on the elliptical. I'll be going back tomorrow.
I'm really annoyed with myself and my mindless munching. All weekend I felt like a bottomless pit. I couldn't seem to satisfy my hunger or insatiable urge to be shoving something in my mouth while I watched TV. I didn't leave the house on Saturday or Sunday and I couldn't even be bothered with doing an exercise video at home. I did keep up with my water intake. After that piggy weekend I had to be good to make up for it. A 0 calorie day!! That pretty much never happens. I know it's just 0 net calories but even a 660 actual calorie day is pretty great. And not a single sweet tooth indulgence. I thought about having some light ice cream for an after dinner snack but I didn't want to ruin this perfect calorie count. Hopefully my weight will go down tomorrow.
| Daily Log for Monday, November 14th |
| Breakfast |
| 127 |
| Bread, Double Fiber (38g), Oroweat | 1 Each | 70 |
| Jelly, Reduced Sugar, Welch's | 1 Tablespoon | 20 |
| Coffee, brewed w/tap water | 8 Fluid ounces | 2 |
| Creamer, Irish Creme, Liquid, Nestle Coffee-Mate | 1 Tablespoon | 35 |
| Lunch |
| 160 |
| Cereal, Original, Fiber One | ½ Cup | 60 |
| Bar, Granola, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (24g), Quaker Chewy | 1 Each | 100 |
| Dinner |
| 330 |
| Wrap, Ham w/Whole Wheat Tortilla (7oz) | 1 Serving | 245 |
| Pretzels (28g/53), Rold Gold | 45 Sticks | 85 |
| Snacks |
| 42 |
| Nuts, Almonds, Lightly Salted, Planters | ¼ Ounce | 42 |
| Exercise |
| 660 |
| Elliptical 60/660 | 60 min | 660 |
| Nutrients |
| Fat | 19g | 23% |
| Saturated Fat | 4g |
|
| Cholesterol | 39mg |
|
| Sodium | 2012mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 112g | 61% |
| Fiber | 26g |
|
| Sugars | 24g |
|
| Protein | 30g | 16% |
| Summary |
| Food Calories | 660 |
| Exercise Calories | 660 |
| Net Calories | 0 |
| +/- Calories | -1,068 |
| Weight | 114.5 |
Oh lord.. I know the mindless munchin feeling way too well.
ReplyDeleteBut seems like you are nipping it in the butt already :)
A 0 net day.. Wow.. I have NEVER had one of those..
<3
Nice job!' those are the days I need to be having :)
ReplyDeleteHow satisfying to have a 0 net cal day. Bravo miss! I know you don't always think so, but you are really disciplined and we can all learn a thing of two from you!
ReplyDeleteI hate those days, when it doesn't seem to matter what you eat, you're still hungry, munchy and unsatisfied. Good things keeping everything in check, though. Even the 1700 cal day wasn't so bad.
ReplyDeleteWow well done! I need to have an amazing food log like that. xx
ReplyDelete