These numbers are my worst set yet; and kind of embarrassing. I got so out of control. You do that enough and there will be negative consequences. I got away with it for a while but over the last week things really got out of hand. I did extra exercise in a desperate attempt to counteract the over eating but not enough apparently; hence the extra poundage. I deserve every pound I gained but I am determined to undo the damage and get back to 112 lbs again.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Nov 14th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 11/14/11 | 1,069 | 657 | 660 | -3 | -1,071 | 114.5 |
| 11/15/11 | 1,062 | 925 | 630 | 295 | -767 | 113.5 |
| 11/16/11 | 1,059 | 844 | 11 | 833 | -226 | 113 |
| 11/17/11 | 1,062 | 711 | 11 | 700 | -362 | 113.5 |
| 11/18/11 | 1,065 | 1,047 | 0 | 1,047 | -18 | 114 |
| 11/19/11 | 1,065 | 2,297 | 214 | 2,083 | 1,018 | 114 |
| 11/20/11 | 1,072 | 921 | 0 | 921 | -151 | 115 |
|
| 1,577 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 1.5 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 275g | 31.8% |
| Saturated Fat | 79g | |
| Cholesterol | 910mg | |
| Sodium | 14,544mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 1,011g | 51.9% |
| Fiber | 187g | |
| Sugars | 284g | |
| Protein | 318g | 16.3% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/630 | 1 Hour | 630 |
| Elliptical 60/660 | 1 Hour | 660 |
| Situps | 10 Min | 22 |
| House Cleaning | 2 Hours | 214 |
| Total | 1527 | | |
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Nov 21st
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 11/21/11 | 1,072 | 699 | 321 | 378 | -694 | 115 |
| 11/22/11 | 1,065 | 1,238 | 0 | 1,238 | 173 | 114 |
| 11/23/11 | 1,069 | 1,279 | 328 | 951 | -117 | 114.5 |
| 11/24/11 | 1,072 | 1,412 | 170 | 1,242 | 170 | 115 |
| 11/25/11 | 825 | 958 | 475 | 483 | -342 | 115.5 |
| 11/26/11 | 832 | 993 | 672 | 321 | -510 | 116.5 |
| 11/27/11 | 832 | 847 | 251 | 596 | -235 | 116.5 |
|
| 1,556 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 1.5 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 275g | 32.1% |
| Saturated Fat | 71g | |
| Cholesterol | 1,279mg | |
| Sodium | 11,827mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 1,026g | 53.3% |
| Fiber | 156g | |
| Sugars | 326g | |
| Protein | 281g | 14.6% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Stretching 18/60 | 36 Min | 120 |
| Situps | 20 Min | 45 |
| Elliptical 30/240 | 30 Min | 240 |
| Stretching 10 | 10 Min | 40 |
| Walking 30/215 | 30 Min | 215 |
| Elliptical 270 | 1 Hour | 540 |
| Walking | 1 Hour 35 Min | 127 |
| Walking 30/220 | 30 Min | 220 |
| Elliptical 260 | 30 Min | 260 |
| Dancing X Box Kinect 40/240 | 40 Min | 240 |
| Dancing X Box Kinect 20/170 | 20 Min | 170 |
| Total | 2217 |
awww you sound so defeated. take a step back and remember that the difference between 112 and 116 is only 4 lbs. Thats nothing. Easy to gain, easy to lose.
ReplyDeleteYour numbers look fantastic compared to mine. :o( I was very hesitant to post my numbers! However, I the shame I feel is probably the major motivator to push me back on track. I know you'll back to 112 in no time!
ReplyDeleteDamn food. I wish it didn't taste so yummy... or maybe I wish I didn't have taste buds!