Wow. I just realized that I was in the negatives for net calories on Sunday. For all the good it's going to do me if I go and screw it up with bad eating. The high calorie days came on Friday at happy hour and Saturday at the baby shower as expected. Each day I don't feel that I did so horribly but timing is critical right now. I'm on the edge of my goal weight so even those slip ups are too much. I've had some set backs but I'm feeling on track and determined at the moment and I'm really trying to keep it that way.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Sept 26th
| Daily Summary | ||||||
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) | |
| 9/26/11 | 1,065 | 797 | 260 | 537 | -529 | 114 |
| 9/27/11 | 1,065 | 643 | 0 | 643 | -422 | 114 |
| 9/28/11 | 1,065 | 885 | 0 | 885 | -181 | 114 |
| 9/29/11 | 1,065 | 882 | 250 | 632 | -433 | 114 |
| 9/30/11 | 1,059 | 1,076 | 0 | 1,076 | 17 | 113 |
| 10/1/11 | 1,062 | 1,116 | 0 | 1,116 | 54 | 113.5 |
| 10/2/11 | 1,069 | 517 | 575 | -58 | -1,127 | 114.5 |
| 2,619 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
| Gained 0.5 pounds this week | ||||||
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories | |
| Fat | 196g | 28% |
| Saturated Fat | 67g | |
| Cholesterol | 427mg | |
| Sodium | 10,347mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 906g | 57.7% |
| Fiber | 160g | |
| Sugars | 290g | |
| Protein | 225g | 14.3% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories | |
| Situps | 5 Min | 11 |
| Elliptical 530 | 1 Hour | 530 |
| Elliptical 260 | 30 Min | 260 |
| Elliptical 30 | 30 Min | 250 |
| Stretching | 25 Min | 34 |
| Total | 1085 | |
Hay hon, I have the other blog up so you can unfollow :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the mess
You can do it!! :) :) Sooooo close! Xo
ReplyDeleteThe HCG drops do more than just curb your appetite. The reason they curb your appetite is because the HCG is targeting your stored fat and using that for energy, so in all actuality you are using the energy of around 3,000-4,000 calories which is why you aren't hungry on such a LC diet. This is why you also lose weight so fast.
ReplyDeleteHowever, since I have not tried them yet, this is all based from my research of HCG. I will be documenting my progress, though, so I guess we will see if it works :)
Any day with a negative net calories is a HUGE effort. And you're close to your happy weight, so things are definitly looking up :]
ReplyDelete