Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Numbers, Sept 12-18

Daily Summary

Budget Food Exercise Net +/- Weight (lbs)
9/12/11 1,055 930 0 930 -125 112.5
9/13/11 1,065 997 0 997 -68 113.5
9/14/11 1,059 914 0 914 -144 113
9/15/11 1,062 1,061 0 1,061 -1 113.5
9/16/11 1,062 907 0 907 -155 113.5
9/17/11 1,059 1,128 0 1,128 69 113
9/18/11 1,059 1,246 152 1,135 34 113
390 calories under budget for the week
  Gained 0.5 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary % Calories
Fat 283g 32.9%
   Saturated Fat 96g
Cholesterol 544mg
Sodium 11,855mg
Carbohydrates 1,004g 51.9%
   Fiber 164g
   Sugars 298g
Protein 293g 15.2%
Exercise Summary Calories
Dancing, Aerobic 35 Min 126
Stretching 20 Min 27
Total 152

2 comments:

  1. I hate how our bodies do that. We eat below our target amount, exercise and gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I have the same problem!! I've fasted for three days and gained a pound! WTF!

    ReplyDelete