Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Eh....

I am so tired I could just about die right now.  Or fall asleep at my desk-Narcolepsy style.  I'm being dramatic as usual but I am really, really tired.  I think Thursday is the day that my long week really catches up with me.  I may have went to bed a bit too late also which certainly doesn't help matters.  I just want to make it through this day.  I was going to go to the gym but I don't think I'll be making it. With having class one night a week I've been allowing myself the option of being even more of a slacker then I usually am and going one day instead of two.  I've been pretty good about pushing through lately but not today.  I won't feel too bad about skipping it...until I step on the scale that is.  I was 113.5 this morning.  The water poundage did go down (as you all said it would) but I'm right back up again.  I just sort of said "eh" and went on about my business.  I think I'm worn out right now and simply don't have the capacity to stress out about my weight.  This changes every day so tomorrow could be a totally different story.

Tonight we are having Chicken Casadilla's for dinner which I love.  I didn't realize the new season of America's Next Top Model was starting.  It recorded last night so I'm really excited to watch it when I get home.  I think that's about all the energy I have for today.  I've barely even done any work all day so far.  My eyes are just burning with fatigue.  I am going to have to start studying for my final soon since it's next Tuesday.  I want to do well. Oh, I'm so bad.  When there is a meeting they usually put the left overs on a table but this time they didn't.  I think they forgot-at least that's what I'm telling myself.  They just left them in the fridge but I helped myself anyways to two Turkey wrap rounds.  They are from Costco and irresistibly good, hence the theft.

Total fail on the water drinking.  It only lasted that one day.  I freaked out and I gave up.  BUT, I'm not giving in.  Thanks to all of your encouraging comments I fully intend to hop back on the water wagon before the month is out.  I'm going to do a week long water challenge.  I'm going to keep track in my calorie tracker of how much I drink.  I'll post about it to help keep me accountable and get support.  How silly to be afraid of water.  As one of you said.  It's the one thing that absolutely won't make you fat.  And if people with food issues such as my own wholeheartedly believe that it will be OK then it must be.

9 comments:

  1. "if people with food issues such as my own wholeheartedly believe that it will be OK then it must be." - Great positive thinking.

    I always feel conflicted when it comes to work & food. One the one hand, it's great b/c it occupies time, therefore the likelihood for eating is less. However, the flip of that is pot-lucks, gatherings, etc. Ughh... I dread that part of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on the water just yet. It is ETREMELY hard for me as well but maybe just start with two glasses a day. Get comfortable with that. Up it one glass. And measure the glasses too that way you are precisely sure it is only 8 oz. I promise you will eventually even out and feel much better. :)

    Also - ever take diuretic? They may help also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water scares me to death, I need to drink more of it, I've already had my dehydration scare and almost crashed my car because of it.
    You hang in there and keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! School makes the time go really fast, but it does wear on you. Yay for ANTM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG finals already? :)

    hope everything goes well and gl with the water thingi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have a nal already? is your semester already over... that was fast! I can definitely relate to the tiredness from work and school! I feel so sleep deprived and it's only been 2 weeks of my classes. I have 2 classes per week so I've also cut back on my gym time. I've been trying to compensate by eating less.. some days I do well, others I do just eh. But I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your support, it always helps :)

    I'm sorry you're so tired, I hope you get some rest!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the water thing. And thanks for your comment on my blog-- I'm paranoid and removed it pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the water. I know we all have different things that are challenges for us. Keeping track of it is a good idea. I don't know if you'd be able to do this, but if you just weigh in the morning, your body will use/eliminate all the water you drink during the day, and you'll never see it on the scale.

    A scale with a water-percentage tracker would help too, although mine was like $50 and I think it's messed up half the time. Good luck! You're right that it's the only thing that absolutely won't make you fat. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete