The vacation eating got me!! I think I did a pretty good job of reigning it in but the bottom line is that it's tough to manage my normal and preferred eating habits when I'm traveling. The days leading up to vacation were awesome but it went downhill from there. I'm back though and ready to get back on track. I got down to 111 before I left. I know that's gone. I will find out tomorrow morning what the damage is after I weigh in.
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 8/1/11 | 1,062 | 817 | 250 | 567 | -495 | 113.5 |
| 8/2/11 | 1,055 | 876 | 270 | 606 | -449 | 112.5 |
| 8/3/11 | 1,052 | 1,012 | 0 | 1,012 | -40 | 112.0 |
| 8/4/11 | 1,046 | 911 | 0 | 911 | -135 | 111.0 |
| 8/5/11 | 1,046 | 1,135 | 0 | 1,135 | 90 | ----- |
| 8/6/11 | 1,046 | 1,351 | 145 | 1,206 | 160 | ----- |
| 8/7/11 | 1,046 | 1,147 | 31 | 1,117 | 71 | ----- |
|
| 799 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Lost 2.5 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 222g | 26.4% |
| Saturated Fat | 79g | |
| Cholesterol | 1,259mg | |
| Sodium | 13,151mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 1,093g | 57.7% |
| Fiber | 152g | |
| Sugars | 378g | |
| Protein | 301g | 15.9% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Situps | 5 Min | 31 |
| Boating | 45 Min | 119 |
| Elliptical 270 | 30 Min | 270 |
| Walking | 20 Min | 26 |
| Elliptical 30 | 30 Min | 250 |
| Total | 696 |
Hope your vacation was enjoyable!
ReplyDeleteGood job! You are such an inspiration with all of your commitment : )
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats on making it to 111!
ReplyDeletenice job dear :)
ReplyDelete