I was such a pig last week!! I'm still on the rebound from my weekend indulgences. My work out yesterday at the gym was a KILLER!!! My legs were so sore from my run I could barely walk into the place. Skipping it was not an option. I suffered through my hour on the Elliptical and burned 530 calories. I'm going back for more today. You do the crime you do the time. Hopefully I've learned my lesson and can get back to keeping these numbers lower. I'm down to 113 lbs today. Getting there.
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 7/18/11 | 1,055 | 1,070 | 0 | 1,070 | 14 | 112.5 |
| 7/19/11 | 1,055 | 1,042 | 300 | 742 | -313 | 112.5 |
| 7/20/11 | 1,059 | 863 | 291 | 572 | -487 | 113.0 |
| 7/21/11 | 1,055 | 1,035 | 0 | 1,035 | -21 | 112.5 |
| 7/22/11 | 1,052 | 1,295 | 0 | 1,295 | 242 | 112.0 |
| 7/23/11 | 1,059 | 898 | 152 | 746 | -313 | 113.0 |
| 7/24/11 | 1,065 | 1,367 | 242 | 1,125 | 60 | 114.0 |
|
| 816 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 2 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 256g | 30.3% |
| Saturated Fat | 75g |
|
| Cholesterol | 687mg |
|
| Sodium | 10,690mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 1,123g | 59.1% |
| Fiber | 177g |
|
| Sugars | 330g |
|
| Protein | 201g | 10.6% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Situps | 10 Min | 22 |
| Running | 25 Min | 181 |
| Elliptical 300 | 30 Min | 300 |
| Jumping Rope | 15 Min | 121 |
| Walking | 15 Min | 54 |
| Elliptical 260 | 30 Min | 260 |
| Stretching | 35 Min | 47 |
| Total | 985 |
you're a friggin inspiration to me every day. want you to know that.
ReplyDelete