Seeing so many 1k plus food days makes me feel a little piggish. It seems like so much food to be eating every day but in reality I know it's not. Finding the motivation to drag my tired butt to the gym is so hard when my weight is where I want it to be. Yeah, I'm 111.4 lbs today....do I really need to go to the gym? Yes. Clearly, I only work out to burn calories which I don't think is a good thing but at least I'm going. I made myself get in my two heavy cardio days in a row. My body is so fatigued, but I'm glad that I did it.
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 6/6/11 | 1,013 | 1,088 | 280 | 808 | -205 | 113.6 |
| 6/7/11 | 1,009 | 1,006 | 94 | 912 | -97 | 113.0 |
| 6/8/11 | 1,003 | 1,003 | 0 | 1,003 | -0 | 112.2 |
| 6/9/11 | 1,003 | 984 | 270 | 714 | -289 | 112.2 |
| 6/10/11 | 997 | 1,058 | 0 | 1,058 | 61 | 111.2 |
| 6/11/11 | 994 | 1,623 | 314 | 1,309 | 315 | 110.8 |
| 6/12/11 | 1,001 | 843 | 0 | 843 | -157 | 111.8 |
|
| 373 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Lost 1.4 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 199g | 21.3% |
| Saturated Fat | 76g |
|
| Cholesterol | 361mg |
|
| Sodium | 13,832mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 1,366g | 65.3% |
| Fiber | 198g |
|
| Sugars | 351g |
|
| Protein | 280g | 13.4% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 280 | 30 Min | 280 |
| Situps | 20 Min | 105 |
| Elliptical 270 | 1 Hour | 540 |
| Stretching | 25 Min | 33 |
| Total | 958 |
I just love the way you have control over the numbers. GJ on the gym. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!!! :)
ReplyDelete