111 lbs
Yesterday I got off work at 12pm to go home for the electrician and carpet repair men to come by our house and take care of our claim. It is always so awesome to be home early. I felt so relaxed. Of course my urge to snack got really high but we are even out of pretzels so there wasn't much for me to grab. Some lady stopped by trying to sell me $400 of pre packaged meat from a delivery service. She was pushy and seemed a bit put out that I didn't want to buy any. "What is your budget? Do you use credit cards?" Uh.....I can't even really shop right now so do you really think I'm spending that much on meat? I don't have a meat budget!! Sorry lady, but that's for rich folks. I went in late to work today so I could get hubby to the airport in the morning. I'm sadder then I thought I would be. This is his 2nd of three longer trips for the year. He's already been gone more then that so far this year for a week here or a weekend there though. He was gone most of 2009 so sometimes I think I am a pro at having him gone but I'm not. I do get to eat what I want and the house will be totally neat but I'll miss him and I would so much rather have him here then not.
Last night we had PBJ for dinner. Hubby had two and he likes me to load it with Peanut Butter. My how I love PBJ. So yummy. Then, we had popcorn while we watched Robin Hood which is 2 1/2 hours long. I'd already done laundry since I was off so by the time he got home he just had to pack and we had the night to chill. We finally did the deed! Wednesday night I actually dreamed we were having sex. It's been so long that even I was finally getting horny. I'm really bad at initiating sex and he knows it. He wants me to be better about that so he was no help. I just have this fear of being rejected. What if he doesn't want to do it?...what if he doesn't realize I'm trying to have sex with him? It makes no sense really but for some reason I just feel lame. We laid in the bed in the dark for a while. I stroked his chest and kissed his face and was hoping he would make a move. Nope. This went on for way too long until finally I grabbed his junk and then he was all over me. Finally!! It'll be a long time before we do it again since he is out of town but I was determined that we should at least break the drought before he left. It was good as usual. We took showers and then went to bed.
We had a good breakfast this morning of egg sandwiches w/bacon. I used sandwich thins and an egg beater for mine. I still weighed 111 lbs after eating it. Awesome. I got into work late but it's still going to be a long day because there is hardly any work to do. I think I'm all calorie researched out but at least it passes the time. I can only read so many blogs and check and re check my gmail so many times. Tonight I'm going to go home, put on my jammies, watch a movie and eat Cheese Quesadilla's on Corn tortillas for dinner. Yum. I'm having four! I'm hungry as it is and I'll have plenty of room in my calorie budget for it. I think it still won't even really fill me up or make me feel heavy. That even leaves room for a little something sweet. I'll be spending Saturday and Sunday at my sister's house. We are just going to hang out and I think we are going to go to dinner. I'm going to do the salad bar. I want to go to Target to pick up a few snacks and things for the coming week. Must get more pretzels. I certainly don't feel like doing errands today after work as usual. I have a $10 off JC Penny's coupon so I want to go there and find a pair of cheap pants for work that will actually fit me. Sunday is Father's day so my parents are coming up to my sister's house for that day. I think my dad wants Sloppy Joes for some odd reason so I should be OK with not over eating. I made Sloppy Joe's a couple weeks ago but it's kind of an odd choice for your special dinner.
It is so quiet in this office you can hear a pin drop. I'm tired, I'm hungry and so ready for the weekend.
Oh I so know the feeling hehe. Sometimes there NOTHING to do at the office and the day goes really slow.. I have been streaming the hills- and so on hehe. and been reading a whole lot of blogs to pass the time.
ReplyDeleteHow long is he gone this time?
oh and btw yay for getting the deed done hehe.. I dont think you need to worry about him not wanting it.. You have this amazing body.. why would he ever say no to that??
Anyways :) hope you have a great weekend *hugs*
I can't even remember the last time I had a sloppy joe! lol
ReplyDeleteWhen I want to have sex (which isn't often because I hate husband seeing me naked), I just tell him flat out. I'm not good at "romancing" to get my point across, so I just say "Hey, wanna do it?" He's fine with that! haha...
~MLM
I TOTALLY know what you all mean about "i'm not good at making the first move" and MLM--you too? I'm the same way. but um............ why are WE having to stress about this?? It has never made sense to me that I would have to initiate sex in my marriage except ONCE IN A WHILE and even then its just cute and funny "horny housewife" ya know? why the eff do WE have to feel that pressure. it's bs.
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad you guys did it though. Maybe he's thinking all the same "what if's" too? or maybe he's like my husband was--just oblivious. I'm glad we have the schedule. I just told him last night how I'm making the kids still have a set bedtime this summer because we haven't had ONE fight about sex since we started "date nights" so we need that. :-)