It's so hard to keep the munching to a minimum when you are at home all....day.....long. Saturday was easier to handle because I did go out and do errands but Sunday I woke up early and didn't leave the house for not even a minute so I felt like I was constantly thinking about food. Dinner is not allowed until after 4:30 pm. I grazed on pretzels and only had 1 serving of the red vines hubby left behind and stayed under my calorie budget. I did do laundry but other then that all I did was watch HGTV. I cleared out my DVR and was so bored by the end of the weekend.
![]() | ||||
| Dinner: Lunch Meat-Chix Breast w/Cheese on Sandwich Thins and Fat Free Pringles=373 Calories |
With hubby being gone what I eat is totally and 100% up to me. It's been nice. I feel free. There is a big weight lifted off my shoulders. I can restrict. I can eat what I want when I want and how much I want without having to explain it to anyone. Dinner the last two nights has been a sandwich with fat free Pringles. I did overindulge on my cheese at the Friday happy hour just as I expected but then I was able to plan my eating on Saturday to compensate. I didn't gain much. Cheese is certainly fattening but low carb. I had only 2 glasses of wine and I did eat two unnecessary cheese sticks off my friends appetizer. I knew that I could restrict if I needed to and that I'd be hitting the gym this week so I didn't worry about it too much. There were so many girls in tight super short dresses and tall shoes. Most of them should not have been wearing them! Oh my goodness the big booties I saw! And the guys were surrounding this one group of them like a swarm of bees. You could tell they loved it. I don't care about such things anymore. #1 I'm married. #2 I'm too old for that mess. #3 It's always been hard for me to dress super super sexy. Part of me wants the attention and knows I can easily get it but the other part of me is not comfortable with that kind of attention. I err on the side of conservative/classy/sexy not straight up hoochie mama. There was one skinny girl in a tight dress though. I saw a few skinnie minnies but mostly lots of curves. A lot of large women frequent this bar/club.
I went ahead and pulled out the scale hubby thinks he hid from me and put it in our bathroom just to the rightof the other one. No need to run to the other bathroom naked and cold now. Today and yesterday the numbers were exactly the same for both. The one on the left was actually higher then the one on the right when it's usually the other way around. I do miss hubby. It's boring without him and I love having him around so I will happily welcome him back but I will definitely enjoy the food pusher break.
I went ahead and pulled out the scale hubby thinks he hid from me and put it in our bathroom just to the rightof the other one. No need to run to the other bathroom naked and cold now. Today and yesterday the numbers were exactly the same for both. The one on the left was actually higher then the one on the right when it's usually the other way around. I do miss hubby. It's boring without him and I love having him around so I will happily welcome him back but I will definitely enjoy the food pusher break.
![]() |
| Mission control central. Scale #1 = 112.8, Scale #2 = 112.5 |
So last week I bought some shoes at DSW so I could get my free tote. I am a shopping maniac lately and it's awful!! You'd think I would have already spent enough but NOOOOO!! Today I'm going back to get just one more pair of black sandals with my $10 off coupon but that's it!!! This madness has got to stop. I did the math and since I've reached bill close on my two cards that I've been using the total amount I'll owe is $1128 at the end of the month. I'll pay it all at the end of the month. I'll pay off my Macy's card and Cap 1 in full aside from the shoes I'm buying today. I will continue to use my daily use Discover card but I'll only pay the statement balance not the actual balance. I'll end up with some carry over into next month (about $250-$300 or so) but no interest and I'll pay the whole sucker off at the end of next month. And I WILL stop shopping. I can buy a top here or an accessory there but no pre meditated multiple purchase shopping allowed until it's time to buy stuff for Fall.
After a super lazy weekend I'm back at work. Everyone else had a meeting and for once I got to miss it. It has nothing to do with me and they finally just let me alone so I don't have to sit in some stupid meeting listening to everyone talk about things that don't involve me. No, J. I will not feel left out if I'm not invited to the meeting. Thanks! I'll be off to the gym tonight. It's sweat week. At least I got enough sleep last night so I'm not feeling half dead and sick. I'll probably eat the same dinner tonight for a 3rd night in a row. Make It or Break it is on tonight!!


I love shopping, and have the credit card balence to prove it! It's definitly okay to treat yourself! And much better to treat yourself to shopping than to food.
ReplyDeleteI.m sure hubby misses you a ton too, and you guys will have a happy reunion :]
I feel like I am in the same boat as you! My husband will be gone Wednesday through Friday this week. I love him and will CERTAINLY miss him but I will be able to eat what I want, when I want. I am never hungry at dinner time but we always eat together so while he's gone I can avoid that. Then he comes home on Saturday but I am working a 12 hr shift so I won't have to worry about that either.
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad for shopping! Shopping is great therapy, it always makes you feel better :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll pay it off next month. You're usually so good with spending. Don't worry about it.
ReplyDeleteI love observing the club scene : ) I like to go dance with my girlfriends like once every other month, but some people are super into it. The people watching outside those crazy clubs is the best.
I completely relate - I miss my boyfriend so much - I thought it would take longer for me to really miss him, But on the flip side I LOVE having time to myself to work out and eat what I want not going out with him all the time.
ReplyDelete