It's not as good as last week but I'd say 4 out of 7 days below budget is pretty good. On the 12th, I was so mad at myself for eating cookies in a meeting. I was sitting right next to them. I could smell them and I was just itching to grab one. I swear, if the darn meeting had not lasted so long I would have made it! I ended up eating 2 and stayed under budget but it annoyed me that those cookies called and I could not resist. Sometimes, it's just so hard. Tues the 10th was pizza day at work, Wed the 11th was S'mores at home and Friday the 13th was happy hour. So happy hour was my only major major splurge. Going into it I already knew it was going to involve a lot of cheese so I ate really minimally and basically starved all day Friday or else it would have been even worse. I'm 111 today miraculously. I've been eating below budget and I went to the gym yesterday.
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 5/9/11 | 985 | 933 | 0 | 933 | -52 | 113.2 |
| 5/10/11 | 985 | 1,190 | 0 | 1,190 | 205 | 113.2 |
| 5/11/11 | 985 | 1,082 | 300 | 782 | -203 | 113.4 |
| 5/12/11 | 985 | 877 | 260 | 617 | -368 | 113.6 |
| 5/13/11 | 985 | 1,320 | 0 | 1,320 | 335 | 112.6 |
| 5/14/11 | 985 | 893 | 0 | 893 | -92 | 113.0 |
| 5/15/11 | 985 | 963 | 0 | 963 | -22 | 112.8 |
|
| 199 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Lost 0.4 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 238g | 28.6% |
| Saturated Fat | 92g | |
| Cholesterol | 535mg | |
| Sodium | 11,821mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 1,112g | 59.2% |
| Fiber | 155g | |
| Sugars | 335g | |
| Protein | 229g | 12.2% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 35/300 | 35 Min | 300 |
| Elliptical 260 | 30 Min | 260 |
| Total | 560 |
Great job on staying under your goal most of the time. Don't stress too much about the cookies, you still seem to be doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteGood job!
ReplyDelete~MLM
God you give me so much hope that maybe one day when I reach my goal weight that maybe I can live semi-normally. You are such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAnd 111 is awesome<3
I just love seeing your numbers. Even there might be days where you are over the budget, you don't go "crazy" and keep eating and eating like I would.. Oh and I noticed the "rules to eat by" tab today.. So many great tips there.. <3
ReplyDelete