![]() |
| Front view. Those are one of the new pairs of shoes I bought. |
I found a solution to my baggy pants problem. I now have two pairs of Hue Jeanz Leggings in Navy denim and Black denim. I love them! Pretty much all of my jeans are baggy now. The skinny jeans look the worst because they are supposed to be a slim fit so they are really unflattering. I can't afford to spend the kind of money I'd want on good ones nor do I want to. Enter Hue leggings. I love to be comfortable so I live in leggings anyways-especially when its cold out. I love the comfort and they fit great inside all my boots. I can even get away with wearing them to work without feeling like a total bum. They are basically a cross between leggings and jeggings if you want to get technical so it's this great hybrid of jeans, leggings and jeggings. They have seams in them like jeans do. The front pockets are fake, the rear ones are real and they are a cotton/spandex material. I have this fear of buying anything that fits too perfect so I tried on about 5 pairs to get the smallest Medium I could find. The Mediums are huge on me because I'm really not a Medium. I did end up getting the Small in black because that's all they had and I'm glad I did. They are a perfect fit while the Blue ones are a tad bit loose. If I end up gaining at some point (not that I plan to but you never know) these leggings will still fit and I have some cute tight look alike skinny jeans to wear. They are $34 each but I got them on sale.
![]() |
| My veiny arm and bony elbows |
I got off work at 11:30 am yesterday. It was so awesome!! I had to go home so some work could be done and I needed to get a TB test for work so I decided to take care of both in the afternoon. As soon as the drywall guy left I went to get my TB test. My blood pressure was super low! Only 81/54. They had to take my standing blood pressure and because it was not lower then sitting they said it was OK. I was 113 on their scale with clothes on. This tells me right there that 111 is and always should be my low weight. Any lower is probably not healthy for me. My blood pressure has alwasy been on the low end but never that low. The low end of my ideal maintenance weight is 112 so that works. Like my veiny arm? It generally looks like that if I'm warm, after I work out and just other random times. Hubby says it's because I have low body fat. I went straight to the gym after that, burned 550 on the Elliptical and I was home by 4:15 pm. Total bliss!!! I wish it were like this all the time. I had time to watch a movie, relax and eat at a reasonable time without feeling like my night is done. Normally I wouldn't be dragging my butt in the house until about 6:45pm on a gym day. Getting off at 5pm sucks.
| Dinner: Ramen-Fat Free version: 280 calories, 100% fat free |
I forgot how good Ramen Noodles are. I decided to stop eating them well over a year ago probably because I thought they were making me fat. The low sodium fat free version makes a nice easy meal. I had plenty of calories to play around with so I had my Light Ice cream and Pecan twirl for a snack. I'm a little mad at myself because I really wasn't hungry. I just wanted that sweetness. It was 220 cals for both, I had room in the budget AND my numbers are good so oh well.
I got plenty of sleep last night because I went to bed at 9pm. I need to do that more often! A long day today. I don't get home until late after my hair appointment. I'm thinking of having a PBJ for dinner. It's been a long time since I had one. I'm just loving these light and easy dinners every night. It suits me.



OMG, low sodium fat free ramen noodles!?!? Where on earth did you find them??? I must have some! haha...
ReplyDelete~MLM
Those ramen noodles look so yummy! Probably doesn't help that I'm hungry right now!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I could wear jeggings or skinny jeans etc like you can! Soo jealous.
Ditto on the noodles! I effin love ramen.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are my goal. So slender and muscles but not too sinewey. OMG that picture of your arm in the rear view of your pants is SO rad.
I really like your numbers approach to everything. Numbers create symmetry and logic and I find it very soothing. And numbers don't lie and you can't make excuses around them. Love it
xo
I love the new leggings, they look great on you! Great job on your weight! Way to stay motivated to go to the gym.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Me
i hope to look like that in leggings one day! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that first picture rocks! You look awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome idd. Glad you are enjoying the light dinners :) And those tights look great on you.
ReplyDelete