TODAY: 113 lbs, 550 Calories burned
Thank you all for your support as I dealt with the cake anxiety. Trying to have your cake and eat it too is exhausting! I've been battling back. From outrageously high calorie counts and higher numbers then I've seen in a while on the scale. Oh, boy that cake threw a monkey wrench into my routine. It's done wonders for my motivation to hit the gym. I've gone five days in a row just to try to undo the damage. That is major for a not really into the gym kind of person such as myself. But, I am doing what I have to do right now and have already made some progress. I can live with 113. I cannot live with 115.4 which is still below my high range of 116 but still. It's just a little too close for comfort.
My B Day weekend was fantabulous. I spent a great day downtown with my sweet husband enjoying the sunshine. My family came down on Saturday. We went to Souplantation for dinner. Then home for the delightfully dreadful cake. I had a great time hanging out with them. Mom got me a pretty silver ring and big sis got me a cute top. I'm planning to exchange it and use some of the credit towards some skinny jeans that fit at Old Navy. Theirs are pretty cheap. I used my Express gift card on Sunday and bought a beautiful off white sweater and some cute tops. My how $100 disappears fast. We ate Chinese food for dinner. I did not fight it. I ate dinner of chicken/beef & broccoli and rice then I had another piece of cake. Sigh. My boobs feel huge again. I don't know if that is just mental or if it's all the fat from that cake. Last night when I came home from the gym I didn't eat dinner and went straight for the cake. Thank goodness he didn't say anything about it. My stomach was noticeably growling when we went to bed. Today for dinner is chicken breast and salad. I was trying to get in the cake eating on the gym days to get it gone 'cause I hate to eat it and not work out but to be honest if I don't eat another piece I'll be OK. I've eaten it for 4 days in a row so far. I need a break! I don't want hubby to feel like I'm wasting it or appear ungrateful but I don't want anymore. I just want to get back on track. Cutting the cake into pieces about the width of the chocolate peanut butter cups on the edge that is 21 pieces making it 639 a slice. Way better then the original 800 or so I thought it would be but still quite horrible.
| 639 cals per tiny slice! Try fitting that into your calorie budget. |
I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday weekend (:
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear you had such fun on your birthday :)
ReplyDeleteI think everyone deserves a day off on their birthday to eat whatever they want. Ha if it had been me I probably would have eaten half the cake on my actual birthday and given the rest away. But rationing it out seems like a wonderful idea, almost like extending your actual birthday itself :)
I'm glad you're so happy, you deserve to be. And no stressing!!
Haha stay lovely darling.
Xx. Lillie
ok...not going to lie that looks DELICIOUS. but, the fact that's it's nearly 700 cals for a tiny piece just made my heart stop a bit.
ReplyDeleteglad you had a good birthday though sweetheart! and look - you're 113lbs - you totally kicked the cake's ass!! xx
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday weekend :)
ReplyDeleteYour cake, as delicious as it sounds, is 683 calories for a tiny piece? Sweet Mother of God, that’s the reason it’s so good! You’re doing way better than I would have, man that cake (which looks so tasty) would have been demolished by now! I try to not have sweet things in the house to preserve my sanity (and my waistline). Good for you on hitting the gym 5 days in a row.
~ Harlow
Nice that you got a new tenant, your last one sounded like such a headache. Ugh.
That cake looks delicious, but it sounds like you really kicked its butt, now that you're down to 113! woohoo! new tenant, new closet, complete wardrobe, tax returns! things are looking up! so happy for you! <3RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteMy boobs always feel so big/heavy when I'm gaining weight...ugh!
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks amazing! You're lucky (or maybe unlucky...lol) to have a husband that can cook something so wonderful! He must love you to bits!!
Husband and I owe so much money in the coming months...$1299 for federal taxes, $203 for state, $315 for flood insurance, $305 to get our termit contract renewed, and $1000 by June 19th for the rest of our trucking school!!!! We are totally poor because of those expenses. Not to mention mothers day (for my mom, husbands mom, my sister) and my brothers birthday is in May! I'm totally feeling your money situation! It sucks. Why can't we be rich!?
~MLM