Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Numbers Mar 21-27

112.4 lbs


So, I've been a bit of a pig over the last week.  I'm trying to work on that.  My ex boyfriend cancelled on me (again) for happy hour so that's good.  I was going to go to the gym today instead but I'm too preoccupied with paint colors.  We still haven't decided on a paint color for the kitchen and it's happening tomorrow.  We've got to make a decision and get it tonight.

Hubby got a food scale.  He says I am not to use it for calorie counting.  He got it to properly measure the flour for the cake he's making me but you know I plan to weigh stuff when I can.  I'd actually been wanting one!! He says my pants are falling off my butt-which they are and that I need to put some meat on my bones-which is not exactly part of the plan.  Yes, my clothes fit horribly right now and it kinda sucks because I love my work pants and my skinny jeans.  The pants are from The Limited and the jeans are designer.  They don't come cheap.  I don't intend to buy more unless I can get a few for super cheap.  My clothes not fitting is not a good enough reason to put on some lb's in my book. 

Sunday he finally decided that he likes Panda Express and that he wanted some but I could not partake because I didn't know what was to come for dinner. It's hard for me to eat a big meal so early unless I know for sure it's gonna be the last.  Smelling food you love, being hungry and not eating it pretty much sucks.  Good thing I didn't indulge in Panda because we had frozen pizza for dinner.  Dinner tonight is unknown.  Yesterday he said he would cook but then he didn't take out any meat.  I have the other half of my Subway from last night that I want to eat.  Subway is safe for me right now so it's my favorite meal that we go out and get together. 

 

Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Mar 21st

Daily Summary

BudgetFoodExerciseNet+/-Weight (lbs)
3/21/119831,106600506-476111.8
3/22/11984984500484-501112
3/23/119828420842-140111.6
3/24/119788910891-87111
3/25/119751,10801,108133110.6
3/26/119751,90201,902927110.6
3/27/119831,08401,084101111.8
43 calories under budget for the week
Gained 0.6 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary% Calories
Fat 311g 33.5%
   Saturated Fat 128g
Cholesterol 555mg
Sodium 12,078mg
Carbohydrates 1,048g 50.2%
   Fiber 159g
   Sugars 258g
Protein 342g 16.3%
Exercise SummaryCalories
Elliptical, Cardio Burn1 Hour 600
Elliptical 5001 Hour 500
Total1100

7 comments:

  1. http://www.6pm.com has a lot of premium denim on sale right now. I just got a pair of Paige for $85. 6pm is affiliated with zappos - so they shouldn't be fake. They're just overstocks or from last season.

    I just got a food scale too, (I'm so out of control with the online shopping this last week) and I'm obsessed with it. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the food scale. i bought one for baking (i used to be into baking in a big way) but it is so useful!! not just for weight loss - but if, like you, you are maintaining and you want to make sure you're getting enough, but not too much. i do get weird looks from my flatmates sometimes when i weigh out my cereal though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get myself a food scale. Tried finding one last weekend, but the shops where I looked, didn't have any :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like everyone is eating more than they want to :/

    It will be nice having the scale around! And way to stay determined and in control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You're back! I missed your posts. I would LOVE a food scale, as the one we have is ancient, inaccurate and difficult to work with, but it would raise some questions at my house. It can get tricky counting calories when the serving sizes are in grams or ounces and we have a sucky scale :( And my clothes aren't fitting either! It's a wonderful feeling, addictive really. I need to go shopping desperately and find some good deals! :D stay strong, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Panda express is one of my safe fast food options actually... If you get a small side of their mushroom chicken and a small side of veggies, it's only about 200 cals. And it's a LOT of food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. picking out paint colours is fun, it was always my favourite part of decorating the house.

    I hear you on the frustrations on clothing you like not fitting. on one hand its great that your body changes but on the other hand it really sucks when your fave stuff doesn't fit anymore. I'm like you with denim, I get it on clearence... and when it doesn't fit i'm screwed because I'm not willing to shell out $300 for a pair of jeans.

    le sigh

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete