110.8 lbs
Highest calorie count in a LONG time today. I can say good bye to 110 land which is fine I guess 'cause it wasn't actually the plan to necessarily stay there. Hubby wanted pancakes for breakfast so I had two small ones (234 Cals). Had I known we were going out to dinner I certainly wouldn't have done that. I hate it how that happens. We went to Outback and I love their bread. It wasn't even the bread and the entree that did me in so much as the dessert I shared with hubby. Chocolate Thunder From Down Under....Oh boy! It was good but as small as it is I'm almost in disbelief as to how many calories it is. We went with another couple and when the bill came they just acted like it wasn't there. Hubby picked it up and I said, "Oh, we should have had them split it up." And he just said it was ok he was paying. The bill was $85 bucks. Then AFTER he had already given them the credit card and gotten it back B was like, "Oh, is that ours?" as if he had no idea what was going on. They didn't even say Thank You. When I was scrambling around for change for the tip C did end up paying the tip. I remember when we went out as a large group with his friends a while back, I don't even think they paid! His friends always just split the bill even no matter who got what and I swear I didn't see them pull out wallets or anything. I was watching. Anyhow, hubby said next time we go out to eat it will be on them.
I came home and weighed myself which I should never do. The number is bound to be big since I literally just finished stuffing my face. I took a dump shortly thereafter which made me feel a bit better. I'm at 112.6 lbs and my calorie count is a whopping 1905!!! I feel fat and disgusting.
I didn't do much else today except clean house. Tomorrow we have to go pick out paint and I think we'll go on base to get some groceries. He's making me a super super rich chocolate peanut butter cake from scratch for my birthday which is coming up this next weekend so I just gotta watch it. I do plan on indulging on Friday and Saturday (uh, sort of like today) so I need to make sure I am super good from here on out and that I get my work outs in. I do have happy hour on Tuesday with a friend but other then that I must be the picture of discipline. Hubby and I are about to watch The Fighter.
Yay, I'm all caught up! Sorry I haven't been commenting on the last few posts, but I have been reading them. Thank you for all of your lovely comments and support! Tell us how you liked The Fighter. <3RaeLynn
ReplyDeletei am the same today! last night my housemates said that they wanted to make a cake for tonight, so I am thinking, either i just wont have dinner andw ill have cake (i never have lunch anyway) or I will pretend to feel too ill after dinner, but then i know they will be like "oh we will save it for you!" ah!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
I had a bad day yesterday!
ReplyDeletemaking up for it today!
Don't punish yourself xxx
Don't worry about it too much. Tomorrow is another day :) take care x
ReplyDeleteOne bad day every once in a while is alright...it could even boost your metabolism!
ReplyDelete~MLM