

The Honest Scrap award came from Moonlight Mistress (a long time ago!). The Versatile Blogger award came from Isobel and Raelynn. Thanks so much to both of you for reading my blog and continuing to support me in the midst of my dieting obsessions. It's so nice to be understood. A skinny girl can't complain about feeling fat or limiting calories else she gets stink eye but you all understand my pain and all of the other craziness that goes along with disordered eating. I really suck. I got two awards and it isn't until the second one that I'm finally getting around to doing my posting. Conveniently I will be combining the two. I always have the hardest time coming up with what to say or write about myself. Never mind the pages and pages of blogging that I have done for well over a year now. Now for 10 facts about myself. I'm doing 10 instead of 7 since I'm doing multiple awards.
- I don't wash my jeans after every wear. Mostly, I don't wash anything after every single wear except underwear and gym clothes. I will even wear my socks twice. This is of course provided that there were no unusual stinky, sweaty, dirty or otherwise kind of events that occurred while wearing.
- I have an irrational fear of even harmless spiders, bugs, and anything creepy crawly. I know that they won't "do" anything to me but that does not make me less afraid. They are just gross.
- I do not like animals. I don't like to touch them and never want to own one. I don't hate them nor do I advocate cruelty to animals I just don't particularly care for them. I think it's a sort of OCD thing for me to where they don't seem clean. Having a dog or a cat with shedding fur, slobbering or tracking in dirt from outside running around my house would cause me to have to move out. I was forced to grow up with a dog in the house and it was awful for me. I know, I'm evil.
- I love scary movies! Yes, they scare me and yes I love it. I even like the freaky torture ones. If it's too gory then I sometimes have to peak between my fingers but it won't stop me from watching. Again, I'm evil.
- I HATE the rain. I know it needs to happen sometimes but in general it ruins plans and causes traffic therefore I pretty much hate it.
- I used to be a gymnast. I did club gymnastics from about age 10-13. I started late but made it to competitive levels. I was tall for a gymnast and only had a few good meets! I didn't blossom as a gymnast until I joined the high school team. Looking back I can't believe what a large buff gymnast I was!
- I am way thinner now then I ever was in high school.
- I didn't have an orgasm during sex until my late twenties with an ex who I am still friends with..
- I'm a lazy bum. I enjoy coming home, putting on my jammies and watching TV far more then I should.
- I don't think I'll ever be a mom.
Yesterday: 842 Cals
I was DETERMINED to stay under my calorie budget yesterday. That one extra cookie woulda done it and it took a lot of willpower for me to just say no which you wouldn't think would be that difficult considering I had two cookie AND ice cream. I feel like a bottomless pit sometimes. I did not want to get out of bed this morning but the day turned out pretty good despite that reluctance. I weighed in at 111. Yeah! My maintenance range is technically 112-116 but of course I like to be on the low end at least some of the time. And so far I've not topped 114. The rain of yesterday is gone, although it's supposed to be back tomorrow. Boo. I got a lot of work done before my meeting and I even got off work early. There is something so freeing about that even if it's just an hour. It's the only day I managed to home before 7:30pm this week between the 2 gym days and hair appointment yesterday. I got to come home and start eating my munchies. I didn't have to rush to meet the closet rep and the crown molding rep and I can unwind before they get here. It's so good to be home sweet home. I just feel so relaxed and I REALLY needed it after such a long and busy week.
nice weigh in! i'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteYou really seem to have it figured out =) keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteLooovvvee ur blog!
xx
Love your Blog. I'm an older actress and it's so important to keep my weight down. You inspire me so many times! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteK
I like that I'm not the only one who's friends with my exs : ) I'm still friends with ALL of mine - except the married one.
ReplyDeleteI used to be a gymnast, too :)
ReplyDeletePS, and I don't think I'll ever be a mom either. The thought freaks me out for maaaany reasons.
ReplyDeleteI'm a lazy bum too :) xxx
ReplyDelete