Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Numbers, Mar 14-20

Cals:  1,106
Exercise:  600
112 lbs
I've got so much work to do!  Thank goodness we aren't having our annoying staff meeting this morning.  Our job has this bizarre practice of allowing us to serve on committees and hire our co workers.  I was on a hiring board all day yesterday that I totally forgot about until that very morning.  I'm such a mess.  I was like, "What's the coffee for?" and she told me it was for the meeting I'm in.  "I don't have a meeting I insisted."  "Yes you do, the hiring committee."  Oops.  I put my toast away because I knew they were bringing breakfast which turned out to be this 300 calorie pound cake.  Horribly delicious and horribly calorie filled.  I ate one and then looked at the calories.  I'm always guilty of this.  There are some left over today but I stuck to my fiber filled toast with jelly.  It was so not worth it.  300 calories gone so early in the day.  It was good but not THAT good.  They also provided lunch.  I ate 1/2 the sandwich right then and then the other 1/2 at home after the gym.  I had no choice given that pound cake (which is so aptly named by the way) and the fact that I ate too many of the mini chocolates that were spread out on the table in front of us. I saved the pasta salad, diet coke and baked chips for whenever.  Being the food hoarder that I am I also snagged an extra diet coke and bag of baked lays.  My free food obsession tells me that I must take it but I don't have to eat it right then. 
I practically feel asleep on the Elliptical yesterday when I started out. I was so tired and I did not want to be there. About 25 minutes in it got awesome and then it got hard again. 600 calories gone. I've had a lot of 1k plus days over the last week. I'm still maintaining so that's good but something about eating over 1k on a regular basis makes me feel like a pig. When I started out losing it was 700's then it went to 800's now it's 900-1k. I guess there is more leeway in maintenance since it's not just about lose, lose, lose. I'll just watch it and if I feel like I'm actually gaining then I'll make adjustments from there.



Weekly Summary, March 14
Daily Summary

BudgetFoodExerciseNet+/-Weight (lbs)
3/14/119678970897-70113.2
3/15/119671,070250820-148113.2
3/16/119678500850-117113.2
3/17/11959890250640-319112
3/18/119511,20301,203251110.8
3/19/119531,012111,00149111
3/20/119541,01001,01056111.2
299 calories under budget for the week
Lost 2 pounds this week
Nutrient Summary% Calories
Fat 205g 25%
   Saturated Fat 87g
Cholesterol 619mg
Sodium 12,073mg
Carbohydrates 1,102g 59.8%
   Fiber 181g
   Sugars 352g
Protein 280g 15.2%
Exercise SummaryCalories
Situps5 Min11
Elliptical 301 Hour 500
Total511

4 comments:

  1. At least it's not a gain right? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a food hoarder too! I am always taking extra of free food to save for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how it feels to be working out when tired. I almost fell asleep while running the other day. At least you powered through yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you set out ur cals :)

    ReplyDelete