Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Snack Monster

Yesterday:  966 Cals 
Today:  112.6 lbs

I feel like I was shoving food in my mouth all day all weekend.  I was headachy all weekend too mostly on Saturday and I think it's because I didn't get enough food.  Granted I got some calories in but I feel like it was mostly candy and pretzels.  Foods with zilch nutritional value.  Being at home next to the kitchen was really tough for me for some reason.  I bought candy and ate loads of it!!  Hubby made homemade cinnamon rolls!  My goodness they are delicious.  I calculated the recipe in my calorie tracker and they are 328 cals each.  Not terrible but it sure makes it tough to fit that number into a 950 calorie  budget.  I'm greedy so I didn't really want him to take 1/2 to work but realistically I'm so darn glad that he did.  It's just like the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake.  I loved it so I want to eat it but it becomes tiresome trying to fit it into my calorie budget.  Jeez...I act as if I am under contract to eat the darn things...as if not eating them is not an option.  Well, it is an option but I'm choosing not to take it so it's my own fault!  For dinner on Saturday and Sunday I had just a small portion of my spaghetti which was delicious by the way!  I'm doing well on my portion control at home at least.  I stayed in my 900's budget both days.  I think that budget is working out for me.  1,000 seems to high and 700-800's have gotten more difficult.  It's reasonable enough that I can usually stay under AND I have the added benefit of not feeling like a looser for going way over.  I've been maintaining pretty well in this range.

I made it into the 112's again but I was 112.4 yesterday, hmff!!  But, I'll take it.  The gym is super crowded on Monday's so I am going to cook dinner tonight then go to the gym Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday.  I gotta keep it up.  This is my non sweat week so it shouldn't be so bad.  Next week hubby is out of town all week.  I will miss him but there will be no "What's for dinner's" to worry about and that will be nice.  I will say that I love it that he lets me be.  He can obviously see that I don't eat as much as the average Jane, I track every calorie I eat, my jeans don't fit anymore and I am more then a little bit obsessed with my weight.  But I do eat.  I am skinny but not scary skinny and I exercise.  I think he sees that while obsessed I am feeding my body, I can function and want to be healthy so he let's me be.  I do my best to minimize my obsession and there is no issue as long as I don't take it too far. 



Over the weekend at Target I found the cutest striped casual tank for $10.  In the fitting room they had two mirrors facing each other so you could see your backside in the front mirror without turning around.  I always have such a hard time taking rear photos so I took a pic.  I live in leggings and uggs on the weekends when it's chilly out.  Now that I look at it I'm afraid my booty looks big in this one so I probably shouldn't be posting it but oh well.

Time to get to work.  I have so much work this week it's ridiculous!

7 comments:

  1. girl u look super hot! Love the shoulder blades too, and hubby can't get upset because your ribs aren't super obvious. That's what I use as my judgement, how many ribs I can see jumping out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrl you look good! Love your thigh gap<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only dream of a rear view like this :(
    You look hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    I only wish I was that thin.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA.

    Of course you look amazing...as usual!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like I was shoving food into my mouth all last night... oh wait I was :/ ahhhhh long run this morning.

    I am VERY jealous of your thigh gap, I'd KILL for a thigh gap, you look great. as MLM said, as usual!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete
  7. 900 seems like a good compromise for maintenance. I've been struggling with snacking too - I think there are just ups and downs. I like the idea of a weekly defecit goal, rather than a daily one. Easier to compensate for the food that happens.

    So impressed with your legs. Not only are they super tiny, but also long and with a good shape. You look great! I love those boots too.

    ReplyDelete