Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Party Time!!!

112.6 lbs
I LOVE shopping.  It is the best most wonderful high in the whole world aside from losing weight.  I went to DSW on my lunch break yesterday and cleaned up!  I had a $20 and a $10 coupon plus a coupon for a free tote.  I got a cute pair of nude pumps I've been wanting then headed for the clearance to see what they had and found two more pairs.  I found these sexy black boots to replace my old and busted ones I've been wearing and a cute pair of Steve Madden suede grey slouchy boots.  They are flat and will be comfy and stylish with my leggings-which I live in during the winter.  The last time I went there I walked out with three pairs.  I spent $130.  I have been on a spending lock down since my damn trashy tenant decided she didn't want to pay rent and I had to evict her.  I just got a $1,000 quote for carpet replacement.  I've had those 2 coupons forever and the tote coupon just came in the mail so the timing was perfect.  Those coupons expired in March and I just told myself that no matter what I was going to use 'em.

I'm so excited about the weekend. Hubby will be out of town and I will miss him but my sisters and mom are coming down for the weekend.  It's a new thing for me having guests.  Now that we have a house we can actually invite people over and there is enough space for them to stay the night.  This would not be happening if we were still in the studio.  My little sis hasn't even seen our new house yet.  We are just going to hang out and enjoy each other.  I think we should take my mom to lunch or dinner for her B Day.  She already told us she doesn't want us to get her anything which is good because I'm broke.  All of us are.  Gymnastics even comes on tomorrow!!  My mom always misses it because she gets caught up with other things and little sis is always working but this time we'll be able to watch it together.  We'll probably watch a movie or two as well.  Tonight my sisters and I are going to this club/bar that my friends and I go to all the time.  My big sis loves this place but hasn't been in years 'cause she moved and she has a baby but my little sis has never been.  I can't believe we will all be there together.  I've been looking forward to this for a while.  I will no doubt be eating too much cheese and drinking but I will have a blast.  I always have the best time there and even better is that it's super cheap.  I can eat the cheese, tortilla chips and veggies for free and with the happy hour drink prices I can get wine or beer for $2-$3 bucks.  My kind of place.  200 calories so far today.  I did my toast on double fiber bread with jelly for breakfast and my Fiber 1 cereal just now for lunch.  I'm planning to skip my yogurt, chew some gum and hold out until about 5:30pm when I get to happy hour.  Ideally, I want to just stick to the cheese, chips and veggies.  I NEVER order any appetizers for myself but it's the munching off of other plates that get me in trouble.  As far as drinks I'll stick to wine.  I'm on empty so getting buzzed shouldn't be a problem.  Then, if I must have more it'll be wine or I'll go for something hard so it'll do the trick fast.  There will be some dancing involved too.

I went to the gym on Wednesday.  Yesterday for dinner we had a chicken and rice bowl from this overpriced Chinese food restaurant not too far from our house.  I only ate half which was good.  After that, I started cleaning up.  I didn't necessarily plan to do a full on cleaning. Just enough to make sure everything was neat for my family but by the time I did that I might as well do it all and then not have to worry about it at all next weekend.  So that took a couple hours and I went to bed exhausted.

I'm wearing my new black boots and a cute top.  I actually did my make up today so I'm feeling kinda cute.  I'm a bit disappointed that a guy I used to date and haven't seen in a while isn't coming.  He dogged me out and it's always nice to rub it in his face what he could have had if he hadn't been such a liar.  He did text me so we'll probably get together sometime next week.  After my hair appointment.  My mom and little sis are already at my house.  When my big sis gets there she'll be leaving the baby with mom and then they will be coming out to partay!!  What a long week busy week it's been.  I am looking forward to letting loose.

And thank you so much to everyone that commented on my body shots!  Some days I feel skinny and others I just feel fat even at the same weight....but you all made me feel much better.

1 comment:

  1. Rubbing ex-boyfriends faces in it is like my favorite hobby ever. They ALL come back (unless they marry girls with not cute dye jobs and not cute smiles: ) Sorry your ex wasn't around for his punishment...

    I like the boots. Spring is totally the best time to get boots on sale.

    ReplyDelete