Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

53 Grams of Fiber!!

112lbs, Feb 21
113.4 lbs

I'll be going to the gym right after work.  I also ate 53 whopping grams of Fiber yesterday so I am expecting a BM.  I had double fiber bread, Fiber 1, Fiber 1 Bar, and High Fiber Tortilla's all in one day!  I'm trying not to feel like a pig for eating in the 900's.  I've got the rest of my food planned out for the rest of the day that should put me in the 700's or 800's.  Dinner tonight is just snacks.  I'm letting hubby eat all of the the meat loaf I made.  Anyone else watching Top Model tonight?  I can't wait!

Daily Report for March 1, 2011
Daily Log
Breakfast 143
Bread, Double Fiber, Oroweat            1 Serving           70
Jelly, concord grape                            1 Tablespoon     50
Coffee, brewed w/tap water                10 Fluid ounces   3
Creamer, French Vanilla, SF               1 Tablespoon     20

Lunch 315
Cereal, Original                                     ½ Cup              60
Yogurt, Strawberry                               1 ⅛ Each          105
Cereal, Bar, Oats & Peanut Butter 1 Each              150

Dinner 330
Tortilla, Flour, (Low Carb/High Fiber)   2 Servings        160
Cheese, Monterey Jack, Shredded        2 ⅛ Servings    170

Snacks 170
Cookie, Tagalongs                               1 Piece               70
Pecan Twirl, Little Debbie                    1 Serving          100

Nutrients
Fat  36g  28%
Saturated Fat  15g
Cholesterol  66mg
Sodium  1597mg
Carbohydrates  161g  55%
Fiber  53g
Sugars  59g
Protein  49g  17%

Summary
Food Calories  958
Exercise Calories-
Net Calories  958
+/- Calories  -10
Weight  113.2

Latest body shots.  Eh.  I don't know what to say about 'em.  I'd love to have those hip bones that protrude but that 'aint ever gonna happen unless I get down to 100lbs or something.  My body type is what it is.  I should be happy that I am fortunate to have muscle tone and a thigh gap but as always I tend to focus on what I don't have.  The weight loss buzz wears off and I end up not feeling so skinny anymore. 


114 lbs, Jan 26


 


Bust=32.5"
Waist=24.5"
Hips=33.0"

8 comments:

  1. Hun, what are you saying?! I see hipbones :)

    Your physique is AWESOME. As for Top Model, I'm in the UK so I have to wait until it comes online but HELL YEAH I love that show xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl, you are TONED!!!Nice work, you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so toned and fit! I hope to have a thigh gap one day... soon... as in time for summer :s

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I want your figure, the thigh gap, your waist measurement! I am definately upping my workout tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I was so busy at work today, I skipped my big dinner I had planned. I was thinking about what I could eat instead (even though I'm not really hungry), then I saw your pics. Definitely not hungry now : ) You look amazing! Super skinny + great ass = Elle's new life hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always watch top model (and other versions from around the world as I'm horribly addicted) but I'm finding this season really really boring. I know it's only two episodes in, but none of them have that "wow" factor that has made me invested.

    As others have said, you look amazing. Definatly better than I do (I have no muscle tone at all, but I am lazy and only half assly exercise sometimes, gotta fix that).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your body is my absolute dream! Thank you for being such an inspiration to us all! You look incredible - so toned and thin... it is now my goal to look like you (I hope that doesn't sound creepy haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your body is tons better than those models you picture on your blog!!! and with all the exercise you do you can definitely afford to eat 1000 cals a day and still maintain that lovely 113/112 magic number.

    hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete