Yesterday: 1,032 Cals, 291 Exercise
Today: 113.6 lbs
Saturday didn't go as planned. I didn't do badly and most of my snacks were healthy but before I knew it I had snacked my way up 993 cals for the day when I meant to have a really good restriction day and ideally be in the 700's or even 600's. All week since we switched scales they were in line with each other. I know, because I'd weigh on both. Then, Sunday the scale we moved into our bathroom drops to 113 while the other one goes to 114. Hmmmm. Because I have decided to switch I went with the 113 and logged that as my weight. I go to the gym and when I get back it has gone up to 113.6 and the other one remains at 114 making me think the one we thought would be more accurate has gone screwy now. I really hate scales!! Weight wise, I've gotten a bit lazy. Not lazy enough to unravel all my hard work but lazy enough that I'm not progressing much. I still want to push for 112 to give me that buffer but it's not going to happen unless I fix my mindset.
Sunday went totally as planned. Well, I didn't plan on going to the gym but did so that was an unplanned bonus move. I came back, shaved and showered and put on a sexy sheer nighty. I turned up the heat and stayed in my grandma robe to keep warm until hubby got home. As soon as I heard the garage door open I ran upstairs and took it off. When he walked in the door my back was to him and I was leaning over the counter drinking wine and looking at my lap top so that my thong encased booty was sticking out just so. I gave him a nice view then turned around. He was like, "Oooohh sexy." He was looking pretty darn cute himself. I popped the pizza in the oven and poured him some wine. We watched TV upstairs while we ate then it was sexy time. We haven't had sex in soooo long! Since the first week of January. Over a month!! I'd been feeling bad about that so the plan was to let him know I was interested in a flirty way and he went for it! No granny panties allowed. I was slightly buzzed from the wine and we had a grand old time...on the couch even!! Well sort of half on half off the couch. Him off me on. We've never done that move before.
It was nice having him home again. We watched TV then went to bed. For some reason I couldn't believe it was Monday and I had to come to work today. It's almost as if the weekend never happened. We aren't really doing anything for V Day. He's never really been "into" it but he has played along just to humor me because I was. This year, I don't really care. I think it's because we do a special date night about once a month. We definitely get out and have our couple time so I don't care that it is or isn't on Valentine's Day. Monday's are so not a celebratory mood enhancing kind of day for me and he was gone all weekend. We are actually doing date night this Saturday. Also, there is nothing to prove anymore. I know he loves me. I don't really want him spending too much money on me now at this point. There is still B Day, Anniversary, and Christmas which I feel are way more important. He's making steaks on the grill for dinner and we will probably watch a movie. Sounds like a good V Day to me.
Yea, Vday is really overrated. As long as you guys can find time for romance, any day of theyear works just fine.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time!
Stay strong and beautiful sweetie <3
wow...you sexy hot thing...every guys dream to come home to his girl looking so hot. you really got him going i'm sure! who needs v~day when you can have a night like that...it's way better to make him feel special just because.
ReplyDeleteps....i think you should get rid of that extra scale, it messes with your head too much. of course, i'd pick the one that reads lowest and in the back of my mind i would know that perhaps it could be a pound more. i think in the long run you'll be better off.
hugs,
Lu
I lost my virginity on a couch while wearing a thong! Oh my God, twins
ReplyDeleteLol good stuff! Way to keep that man satisfied!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love special date nights!! I wish we could do them once a month, but we're usually too poor. And I don't like eating out haha.
haha sounds like you know how to turn up the heat! good job on staying consistent and making a surprise visit to the gym! <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete