Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perfect V Day

Yesterday:  1,219 Cals, 104 Exercise
Today:  113.2 lbs

Valentine's Day was perfect.  Hubby sent me pretty cookie bouquet to my job.  As if I really needed anymore sweets right?  Walking out of work with the bouquet made me feel special.  Somebody loves me!  I gave him a tie rack which is something he's been needing.  By the time I got home he'd already started cooking.  He made a delicious healthy dinner of chicken, veggies and bread.  He then surprised me by making my favorite dessert in the whole wide world.  Molten Chocolate Lava Cake with ice cream.   A perfect petite little just my size mound of goodness.  Still 290 cals but I figure not bad at all for such decadence.  The ice cream scoop on the side was Dryer's light.  He is just so sweet.  I still can't believe that someone so hot and so so sweet is in love with me.  Co workers that looked at our wedding album told me that they looked like they should be in a magazine and that we are a great looking couple.  I like it that we look good together. But more importanly we are well suited to each other.  We get along and we are on the same page about so many things.  He really is my perfect match. Physically and emotionally.  It was a really simple and fun night together.  Nothing fancy and that was just fine with me.  

I managed to fit in an exercise video between getting home from work and dinner.  It was just Pilate's but I knew I needed to do something.  Donuts appeared yesterday at work and I could not resist having one.  Not a big deal if I'd seen them right away but they showed up AFTER I had already eaten my breakfast.  If I know about these things I can plan but when they pop up on me it's so annoying.  So I ate the donut around lunch time.  I could see no way of fitting Fiber1 and my Yogurt in at that point with dinner ahead of me so I skipped those.  The dessert was definitely not planned for and without it my calorie count would have still been pretty low but no regrets.  I enjoyed every single bite.  Food happens.

7 comments:

  1. Me and my boyfriend decided that for us Valentines day is not going to happen till the moment he returns from England.

    I am so happy to hear that it was nice for you. Your hubby sounds just fantastic to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband sounds like a great cook!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, you two are sooooo cuuuuute!
    And since I need role models for everything I do...I'll make you my relationship role model as well as thinsporational one. :P

    Sounds like a really nice V day!! Food happens. Haha. Nice, it sure does. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband sounds so wonderful. I'm so glad you are still happy with him. You have just done so amazing and you seem like you have everything so together; it's really inspiring that you've felt down the way I have, but now at least have your shit together and are mostly happy in every day life. Mucho respect :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound perfect! I bet your hubby feels just as lucky to have a great match in you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww your husband sounds so sweet and thoughtful :)

    exercise video on v day is amazing in my books!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww you two sound so adorable! glad you had a nice V-Day! and that molten chocolate cake sounds to die for! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete