Yesterday: 1080 Cals
Today: 112.5
Another new low. I had to step on and off the scale multiple times to believe it to be true. 112.5. On the eve of Super Bowl Sunday binge fest. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my family....and of course the food. Part of me wants to do really, really good and not eat much so that I won't ruin this new low but the other part of me wants to just enjoy eating. Just go for it without getting anxious over how full my belly might feel after every single bite. I meant to do a really hard core restriction day yesterday to prep for today but that just didn't happen. I brought some sweets home from the little party we had at work on Friday. Big mistake. I ate some of said sweets and hubby told me before he left for his Basketball game that the sliders better be gone when he gets back. I at the two little mini sliders and a little bit of salad. Instead of stopping there I had some light ice cream AND a piece of cake. Totally worth it by the way. This cake is so damn delicious. Really. It had espresso icing and Nutella. With my coffee flavored ice cream it was perfection and so good that I don't regret eating it at all. I was alone so I kept my clothes off under my robe so I could keep weighing in. I did sit ups and leg lifts and some other exercises while watching TV.
Restricting is so well....restricting sometime!! I realize that it is totally necessary but it just gets old after a while. Monday and Tuesday are sweat days for me at the gym. If I've pigged out I will be even more motivated on the elliptical then I have been so ideally the plan is to burn it off and at least be 113 again my Wednesday no matter how much damage I do.
you dont have to eat an obnoxious amount of food to feel satisfied. you can enjoy one of everything you like.. it might end up being a lot of calories.. but its definitely better than 500 of everything
ReplyDeleteWow, you're doing so well!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I read somewhere that if you pig out before a "gym day" the metabolism gets going and you actually burn MORE than before. ....Not sure if it's true or just a myth but it makes sense to me.
Stay on track my dear! :)
congratulations on the new low! hope that the Superbowl party goes all right. <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete