![]() |
| Another milestone |
I question whether or not I have actually reached GW2 because this morning the other scale said 112.5. I know, I know.... I've been advised not to weigh on that one anymore and just stick to one because it messes with my head. You are right but I am obsessed and I just can't help it. I've been weighing on both and with the exception of one other day they have been consistently in line with each other which I liked. I like for things to make sense. Then it happened again today where the other one was higher then it should be based on the number I got from the new main scale.
Regardless, I'm very happy that despite my inability to stay in the 800's lately I've managed to maintain/lose. I've mostly been in the 900's to 1100's this week wondering how I ever managed to keep it at 800's. It's like my body has found sort of a "sweet spot" where my calories in, exercise, and body output has all come together in such a way that my body is responding the way I want it to. The way it should. I always worry that it will go away at any second but so far so good for now. I'm still finding it difficult to believe that I am maintaining this low without starving and being totally devoid of energy. It's because of the way that I did it before. I tried to eat as little real food as possible so I was exhausted and my metabolism had probably slowed down a lot. Being at 114 or 116 was physically terrible whereas now it's not feeling hard on my body at all.
Breakfast this morning was a healthy egg beater omelet. For dinner we had steak and veggies. I'm done eating and I kept the cals at 860. I've got my two sweat days at the gym tomorrow and Tuesday so that will be good. I am going to brunch with a buddy tomorrow but I am already planning on an egg white or egg beater omelet with NO cheese. We're having homemade pizza tomorrow so I have to budget for that. I have been craving Pizza like crazy since seeing it featured on Food Network. I'll have to do my best not to go CRAZY!! I'll be working hard on the elliptical for that! I have one more lava cake to eat and I'm trying to plan that for a day where all other calories will be super low so I can fit it in. It has to be this week so it doesn't go bad.
I am glad to have seen that number on the scale but doubtful of my actual 112 status so hopefully I can solidify it this week.
Oh, hubby and did our own taxes today on turbo tax. We weren't sure if we could with the rental property and the tax credit and the house. It took about three hours but only cost us $129 when going to someone would have been at least double that. We are getting about 5k back. Yeah!!! I'm so glad. We have owed for the last two years. 2009 we owed about 10k!! Nasty. Last year it was about $800 and now this. Finally. We are going to do some things on the house and save the majority of it.
Oh, hubby and did our own taxes today on turbo tax. We weren't sure if we could with the rental property and the tax credit and the house. It took about three hours but only cost us $129 when going to someone would have been at least double that. We are getting about 5k back. Yeah!!! I'm so glad. We have owed for the last two years. 2009 we owed about 10k!! Nasty. Last year it was about $800 and now this. Finally. We are going to do some things on the house and save the majority of it.

Crap, I keep forgetting to do our taxes! I do them myself as well....I hope we get some kind of refund.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 111.8!! I think you're right about finding that sweet spot. Eating around 900-1100 and adding exercise has seemed to done wonders for you metabolism!
I'm also so amazed at your ability to eat things like pizza and lava cake in moderation! Thank your lucky stars you aren't a binge eater!! lol
~MLM
Yay tax returns! I'm so glad you're getting some $$$$ back!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are doing so so well. I am so happy for you. You inspire me so much, and I hope one day I can eat around 1000 calories too. Like I said, it's so inspiring to see someone doing this in a way that is semi-balenced!!
Much love<333
every time you talk about the two scales it puts a smile on my face. i know i've said in the past that you should get rid of one but i change my mind :) you really have your heart and mind set on it and hey you're doing great so why mess with a good thing.
ReplyDeleteso you have two days that you sweat it out at the gym, do you do other moderate exercise the other days? at home?
getting back 5k...it must be a great feeling to finally not have to pay. owning a home does wonders on the tax return. that or going to school can be very helpful. oh, and having kids too. what are you planning to do with your new found wealth?
hugs,
Lu
OMG! The weight just keeps melting off of you. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd maybe calorie cycling will help you even more...
Planing out the calories is the key..and you are doing just excellent!!
Tax...complicated. Glad, I don't have to deal with it :P
Enjoy the Monday!!
NICE!!! both for the taxes and the weight loss and the homemade pizza! sounds lovely! <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete