It's kind of a bummer that I had to eat brunch with a friend. The brunch, not the friend part. I met S to discuss her wanting to rent my place. I had a veggie/cheese egg white omelet, coffee, and a piece of toast. I didn't touch the 2nd piece of toast and I ate a couple bites of the potatoes and took the rest home. She actually wants to rent my condo!!! I am so freaking happy. Her credit is bad and she is finally leaving her husband after years of supporting him and taking his crap. It's foreclosure stuff mostly that ruined it because of job loss and her dead beat husband not helping out. She needs a decent place that won't reject her because of her credit and I need a renter I can trust. It works out perfect. She was getting all freaked out about finding a place to stay and seeing some really crappy places. My place is tiny, not in the best neighborhood and has no amenities but it is updated and really cute. My renter moves out-well her eviction is up-on Feb 28 and she will be ready to rent by mid March. My management company better not give me any flack about renting to her. They screwed up with the first one so it's my say this time around. I know that come hell or high water she will pay her bills. She's worked three jobs to keep a roof over her head and I know she will never screw me over. I've known her for 10 years! Having the management company will be good just because it's a buffer. It feels less like mixing business with pleasure which is good for our friendship in general.
I was gonna make pizza for dinner. I'd already added it in and how much of it I could eat and still keep the cals in the 800's, but the thought of eating again was like no way. So then I just told hubby I'm not hungry and so I won't eat any. He was like, "Awwww...." But he didn't hassle me. If I 'aint hungry I 'aint. Two full meals a day!! Depending on what it is I can but never with pizza. I was just gonna eat some tomorrow but hubby says we can wait another day! YES!! He had a big lunch and he'll scrounge up something else to eat when he gets hungry. I had a BM when I got home from brunch and my cals will be low. Yeah! I have Fri, Sat, Sun outings that might pose a challenge but I am determined to make good decisions.
Well, I didn't really believe I was at my goal weight yesterday because of the screwy scale situation but when I saw it on the other scale I knew it to be true. I weighed the same 111.8 on the new main scale and I marched right over to the other one and was rewarded with a 112. I really did it! I think because I switched half way through this process I just didn't feel right until I saw it on the original scale that I started on. Maybe now I can leave the other one alone. Well, realistically, I am not sure that I'll be able to but ideally it won't screw with my head so much!!
HW: 150, bmi 23.5 [1995]
LW: 110, bmi 17.2 [2004]
Time line:
120 (18.8) - 12/13/10
120 (18.8) - 12/13/10
119 (18.6) [X] 12/14/10
118 (18.5) [X] 12/22/10
117 (18.3) [X] 01/11/11
116 (18.2) [X] 01/11/11
115 (18.0) [X] 01/12/11
114 (17.9) [X] 01/26/11 GW1
118 (18.5) [X] 12/22/10
117 (18.3) [X] 01/11/11
116 (18.2) [X] 01/11/11
115 (18.0) [X] 01/12/11
114 (17.9) [X] 01/26/11 GW1
113 (17.7) [X] 02/04/11
112 (17.5) [X] 02/20/11 GW2
Height: 5'7"
Measurements:
12/13/10, 120 lbs
Bust= 33.0"
Waist= 25"
Hips=35"
1/27/11, 114 lbs
Bust= 32.5"
Waist= 24.5"
Hips= 33.5"
2/21/11, 112 lbs
2/21/11, 112 lbs
Bust=32.5"
Waist=24.5"
Hips=33.0"That's really what it's all about. Moderation and good decisions. And, the fact that I am exercising even if only 2 days per week, and having regular BM's helps a lot. I got with it when I hit 120 and freaked out about 3 months ago. When I finally made it to 114 I felt so anxious that I decided to go for 112 as a buffer, even though I felt comfortable at 114-116. Hitting 114 sent me into a whirlwind of anxiety. I was so afraid of gaining and didn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't trying to make the numbers go down. Now, do I go for 110? A resounding no! That is my lowest weight ever so I can't say that it isn't tempting. I'm not going to sit here and say that if I dipped to 110 I would not be thrilled but I'm not going to make it my goal. I can't. That would be greedy. I got greedy before and I ended up killing my metabolism and gaining weight. I was exhausted and worn out. I can't push this too far. My body is working for me right now and I don't want to turn it against me. I hit 112. This is where people find me to be super skinny so it needs to be good enough. I have a nice buffer so that if I start to see the numbers go up I can do some damage control and get it back down. That's what maintenance is all about right? Having that range. Knowing you will fluctuate some and just making diet and exercise adjustments accordingly to keep it in check. That is what I'm hoping for right now. 8 lbs in 10 weeks. Very slow but now that I am finally here it has made a huge difference in the way I feel about my body.
------------------
Questions:
Shebeelu- So you have two days that you sweat it out at the gym, do you do other moderate exercise the other days? at home?
My goal for exercise at home or gym is two times per week. That's it. If I do more great-I did last week-but 2X per week is what I have been committing myself to. I don't know how people do it 6 even 5 days per week. Twice is manageable for me and something I can continue so that's pretty much what I stuck to even though I knew I could probably lose weight faster with more.
congrats!!! You have been doing SO well you totally deserve this!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 112! you've done so well!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, i cannot leave my house without my iPod, working out is too mundane without it.
Keep up the good work sweet! xx
Congratulations!!!! I'm so pleased for you girlie!!! xx
ReplyDeleteI'm really really happy for you!! :D
ReplyDeleteEverything went according to plan...it's super awesome!
Well done girl!
Congrats! You really are my model of moderation.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are so inspiring! Keep up the great work, stay strong! xo A
ReplyDeleteYou inspire the crap outta me!
ReplyDelete~MLM
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat they said :D
ReplyDeleteNo, really. I think it's so awesome that you were able to basically lose a pound a week and be realistic about your comfort zone that is low, but still good for your body. It is inspiring that you just kept at it and were successful in the end. Very inspiring!
*sorry, I had to edit a typo - I just couldn't let it go!*
Congratulations on 112! That is incredible! It's awesome that you've found a good healthy weight that you're comfortable with. <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete