Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baggy Pants

Yesterday:  750 Cals, 250 Exercise
Today:  113.5 lbs



My Size 2's are big
I woke up with that nauseated feeling you get when you are so hungry that you have surpassed hunger pangs and just feel sick.  I felt much better after stepping on the scale though.  I went #2 again this morning.  Thank you Fiber 1, sorry I doubted you!!!  The gym yesterday was just in and out.  I just didn't want to be there.  I watched a hilarious episode of Judge Judy where a girl lied through her teeth about steeling her friend's tax refund.  She says all stupid and dopey like, "I don't know how that money got in there."  Some people are so evil.  I didn't get a machine with a TV but there are about 9 flat screens situated in different locations and you can still plug in your head seat and watch once you figure out which channel goes to which TV.  Lately, the only thing getting me through is TV.  I only spent 30 minutes on the elliptical but it's my "light week."  Who needs a light week when they only go to the gym about 2-3 times a week as it is?  ME!  I know I am liable to burn out easy on this whole working out business so I just do what I know I can reasonably handle.  Every other week is my hard core sweat week.  I could probably lose weight so much faster if I would just kill it in the gym but I don't want to have to keep it up.  I'm lazy!!

So shocked to see 113.5.  And happy.  I'm always surprised when I lose.  Maybe it's a sign that I should just go for 112 and then maintenance between 112-116.  We'll see.  My pants are hanging on me.  I had to wear a belt today.  I'm not buying new clothes though.  I get my pants at The Limited and they are not cheap.  Reason enough to stop at 112 lbs for sure.   The passion party I was supposed to go to on Saturday got cancelled and my first thought was cool, one less day to face party food.  Friday is still happy hour and Sunday is the super bowl at my parents house.  I already know there will be pizza and beer and wine and all kinds of other goodies.  As I went to sleep last night I was actually plotting a binge.  Which I don't normally do.  I'm not a binger.  I don't purge so I normally just stick with restriction.  Which really sucks sometimes.  A binge for me right now is going to a party or outing and eating with restraint up to about 1500 cals for that whole day.  Technically, I don't think that's a real binge.  I consider a "real" binge to be at least that much in one sitting.  Two cheeseburgers and medium fries from McDonald's alone is 980 cals.  That's just a meal for average folks albeit probably self admittedly not healthy but all the same not really a true binge.  Restriction is just so exhausting at times that naturally I am feeling the urge to let loose.  I have this urge to pig out and not worry about calories.  I just want to eat everything on Sunday but I know I'll regret it!!!   I was thinking that my purge method of choice could be laxatives since I cannot do it out the other way but the problem is that I don't have time for the toilet.  I'll be at my parents house until probably 8pm or so and then I work all day Monday.

 In other news.  So tired today. Work is busy and I've been dealing with it but not really having anyone train me all of this time has been rough.  It's kinda hard to start a new job and the person who you report to gets in between 3:00-4:00pm when you leave at 5pm.  And now, even worse.  She put in notice.  All that schooling that's been keeping her away from the office all of those hours landed her a job.  I'm not sure I've learned enough from her but I'll just have to do my best. 

My tenant screwed me over.  There was a court case last week in which it was decided that although she rarely paid full rent and routinely clogged the toilet costing me money her only consequence is that she has to leave on Feb 28th.  She is getting put out but she gets to live there for all of the month of January and February for the amount of her deposit which is less then two months rent and doesn't even cover all that she's been costing me.  She just gets to walk away from the lease and that's that.  It makes me so sick getting taken advantage of.  My worst fear was having to evict someone and it happened my first time out.  The good news is that the property management guy has agreed to let me use eviction insurance I didn't actually elect when I signed my contract.  That means I should have no costs for the eviction.  Thank goodness!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so much going on!

    Sucks about your tennant :[

    Loose jeans ia good feeling though :]

    And I know superbowl sunday doesn't end well for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i've said b4...you have an amazing bod...stay away from purging, you're will power shows that you don't need it and long run you WILL be better off.

    if you've gotten this far on the job w/out training i'm sure you will carry on w/out her even better :) you're goal oriented so we know you'll do it!

    luvluv when clothes get baggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're doing fantastic!! I know, buying new clothes are the drawback of losing weight..Who can afford it!!?

    Good strategy with having a light week, whatever works is what's good. OK - I cannot use that argument in an ethics class, but you know what I mean.

    Ah, Binge day! I'm dreaming of it at night. Seriously, I don't purge either but sometimes I need the BD to get every single little "thought" of food away from my brain. This is my solution.

    Stay fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! I'm seriously so jealous right now. Keep up the good work and enjoy sunday if you can, you deserve a break

    ReplyDelete
  5. your doing so well, it is a wonderful feeling when your clothes are to big. I think with thegym you need to find what works for you that way you won't burn out and keep it up long term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have happy hour every Friday? That's a lot, but in a way it's a goo thing because then if you have a weekly temptation your resistance builds, or you have a regular day for a higher calorie allotment. hope the Superbowl party went okay, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete