| This was my breakfast for a couple days while I was on break. I ate the same thing at work for snack yesterday but only 1/2 of this serving size and substitute water for coffee. |
So, the cool report below is what I get from tracking my cals on Lose It. They also provide an excel spread sheet that shows all foods eaten as well. I haven't gotten around to manipulating that yet so I'm not sure how it's organized and if cutting and pasting of that will be an option. Based on my Nutrient report I am right on track for percentage of fat, carbs and protein in my diet. I really do want to get the protein percentage up and the carb percentage down though. I don't necessarily count sex and house cleaning as exercise although technically I guess it is but I like to keep track for non weight related reasons. I do believe that I burned more then 8 calories having sex and less doing house cleaning but that's what it came up with so whatever.
Recommended Percentage of Daily Diet
Fat: 20 - 35% of total calories (average 30%)
Carbohydrates: 45 - 65% (average 55%)
Protein: 10 – 35% (average 15%)
Tracking calories is really like a fun game now that I have it all on my phone. It's less of a chore and I'm even more obsessed with tracking then I was before. What's not fun is that I gained another 1/2 pound on the main scale. The extra scale was at 118 even but I'm still using the main scale for now so..... I thought I was doing good but apparently not good enough. I kinda feel like I need to go #2 so hopefully I will and that will make me feel lighter. I am also going to the gym after work. I'm really going to try not to get too frustrated because it doesn't do any good. I am at work and actually have some work I'm supposed to be doing so I suppose I better get started on that. I spent most of yesterday working on my wedding album.
Week 3| Daily Summary | ||||||
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) | |
| 12/27/10 | 849 | 985 | 478 | 507 | -341 | 118 |
| 12/28/10 | 849 | 887 | 471 | 416 | -433 | 118 |
| 12/29/10 | 849 | 880 | 8 | 872 | 23 | 118 |
| 12/30/10 | 849 | 983 | 184 | 799 | -50 | 118 |
| 12/31/10 | 845 | 1,336 | 336 | 1,000 | 155 | 117.5 |
| 1/1/11 | 845 | 814 | 258 | 556 | -289 | 118 |
| 1/2/11 | 849 | 860 | 0 | 860 | 11 | 118 |
| 924 calories under budget for the week | ||||||
| No change in weight this week | ||||||
| Nutrient Summary-average for week | % Calories | |
| Fat | 198g | 27% |
| Saturated Fat | 69g | |
| Cholesterol | 847mg | |
| Sodium | 12,227mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 911g | 55.2% |
| Fiber | 63g | |
| Sugars | 350g | |
| Protein | 294g | 17.8% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories | |
| Yoga | 1 Hour | 84 |
| Elliptical | 2 Hours | 899 |
| House Cleaning | 3 Hours | 336 |
| Walking | 20 Min | 100 |
| Sexual Activity | 30 Min | 8 |
| Walking Incline | 30 Min | 200 |
| Weight Lifting | 20 Min | 37 |
| Stretching | 50 Min | 70 |
| Total | 1735 | |
I love tracking my calories and exercise too! its an obsession. I have been using livestrong/the daily plate for years. love it! so convenient! dont get it on my phone t though...boo.
ReplyDeleteLol, I think 30 minutes of sex is worth way more than 50 minutes of stretching!!! Stick with it girl ;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha I love that sex supposedly burns only 8 calories, think it's probs a little more than that if you're on top..
ReplyDeleteI think 850 is a really attainable goal as well, I always find if I aim for like 300 I always go over and feel terrible about it.
I'm sure if you keep at it the weight will start dropping off.
xxx
Woah, impressive!
ReplyDeleteI'm back to calorie counting now, i missed it so much and boy did it make me fat!
caloriecount.about.com is good :)
Stay strong xx
Oh my!
ReplyDeleteYour calorie intake is just fantastic!!
30 min sex only burns 8 cal...that is SO wrong.
Also, your breakfast looks yummy yummy!!!
I love that the tracker tells you how many calories you're "under" for the week. Such an awesome reminder. And sex, it just has to be more than 8cals. It has to be. If you fall down breathing hard from running and burn more than 8cals then you definitely burn more than that during sex.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! all of the numbers! so meticulous and organized, I love it! Lol your blog title lives up to its name! I admire your organization, you seem so focused! and yeah, there's no way 30 minutes of sex is only 8 calories! love the blog, <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete