Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm a Wreck!

Yesterday:  737 cals
Today:  114.5 lbs

*Yesterday's Eats*
Breakfast:  Egg Beaters=80 cals
Snacks:  Apple, Fiber, Cheese, 1 licorice=287cals

Dinner:  Enchilada Casserole + Light Beer=370 Cals
Yesterday I had enough calories left for light ice cream but after my multiple weigh in frenzy I axed it and only had a small portion of casserole.  I felt like my food was good but that my numbers were not reflecting that which made me feel out of control which made me feel anxious which made me decide that 100 cal ice cream for dessert was a no no.  But I had the beer.  Go figure.

Weigh in today was not as bad as I was expecting.  I am such a maniac doing sit ups and jogging in place to prepare then rushing out of the house to get to work on time.  I am seriously losing it!  I did go #2 today first thing in the morning thank goodness.  I do weigh myself way too often.  No wonder I'm a wreck.  I just can't help it though.  Not knowing makes me anxious and so does knowing!  I've got my food for the rest of the day all planned out in my Lose it App with a little room to spare.  I can still add something in if I decide to later and be under budget.  I'm going to the gym after work today then don't plan on going again until Thursday.  It's been a long time since I felt this much anxiety about what I'm putting into my mouth.  In one way it's good because then hopefully I won't gain but on the other hand it takes it's toll emotionally.  I get so tired of it but for the most part I have long ago accepted that I will have this problem forever.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is not sounding good.
    Don't let it spiral on you - it's so not worth it...use the same advice you gave me. Watch out for your health!

    What's the point in being skinny if you can't enjoy it in real life, right?

    We always fluctuate in weight so just assume that you will and try not to feel so nervous about it.
    If that doesn't work, let's declare a World War on scales!! :) I'll be right there with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong! I hate watching you go so crazy worrying about intake and the scales. Just try to remember that you got to 114 through a cool head and careful consistency. much love, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete