Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maintaining

My water load yesterday did not hurt me.  I had a BM in the morning then weighed in at 118.  I went off to the gym and burned 450 Cal's.  I have been entering my age and weight to ensure proper calculation of Cal's burned.  My legs are so sore!!!  I was going to clean house when I got home but I simply was not feeling it.  I could find no motivation to get started.  I'm doing laundry and I will be cooking dinner so that's just going to have to be good enough.  As long as I get the house cleaned by Thursday that will be good.  That way I don't have to deal with any cleaning at all during the last part of my Winter break.  The only thing I've eaten so far is pretzels.  When I walked in from the gym ravenous.  I wanted to devour candy and bread and anything in sight.  I actually should have had yogurt instead of pretzels.  I won't eat anything else until dinner time.  I'm making baked potatoes stuffed with ground beef and veggies.  I'm really wanting to keep my Cal's closer to 800-900 and definitely under 1000.  I didn't do such a good job of that last week but I need to step it up if I'm going to keep losing.  I'm so tired I might just take a nap.   I love mid day naps.  Jerry Springer is on.  I forgot how totally outrageous that show is.  Guests don't even sit.  They are all standing around and everyone is just waiting to see who's going to start fighting who first.  I can't believe people still watch it!!!

Thanks guys for your kind comments on pics in my last post.  I have been encouraged to post the last round.  Full frontal and full rear is not always flattering but whatever.  Here it is.  My body carries a lot of muscle.  It always has.  Oh, and about my buns!  I'm not so thrilled with the general sagging I see underneath my cheeks.  I'd like to tone it up but I guess as far as buns go it could be worse.  I was a gymnast growing up so I attribute my general shape to having done that.  I have an athletic more so then curvy hourglass build.  My pelvis doesn't jut out and even at my lowest weight never did.  Even when I was 150 lbs I didn't really look it.  People always guessed that I weighed much less then I actually did.  I mostly just looked bulky.  I'd venture to say kinda big but never fat. I absolutely cringe at old pics of me at that weight.  I was always totally solid and not flabby but my face was down right fat.  I had huge cheeks.  110 on me is pretty skinny looking but may not be on someone else. Nerisaga made a very true and realistic comment a couple posts back.  How you appear has a lot to do with your skeleton.  Do I really think there is any way I can alter my actual skeleton?  No.  It's not possible.  So, when it comes down to it I ultimately need to accept my skeleton!  It can't be changed.  I can only do so much.



8 comments:

  1. OMG *screaming like a teenage girl*!
    You may not be able to change the skeleton - but you are certainly changing your body altogether.
    You look great! And please use it as motivation.
    I especially love your back on the second row pic. Fact is, you are gorgeous and besides who needs an hour-glass figure anyway :P

    Enjoy TV/Cleaning/Cooking/Napping!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body looks great..
    wish I had a flat stomach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no sagging! Bah!! Take time to relax :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that you! you are totally a thispiration pic!!! and for toning buns have you tried lying on your stomach and lifting one leg repeatedly about 200 times as high as you can. keeping it totally straight and holding the other leg rigid and bent. you'll feel it. it has impressive results.
    also u can try standing in front of a chair, facing away from it. put one foot on the chair (behind you) and squat using your other leg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment.

    I have to agree with all of the other comments here, you look great, you could absolutely be a thinspiration.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SINCERELY think you look great and I am not the type of person who would say that if I didn't mean it. I wouldn't say anything at all if I didn't mean it. : ) Your body kind of reminds me of my own - flat stomach, small-ish chest & muscular legs. However, I think I have more *junk in my trunk* so to speak! Anyhow - good luck with your goals! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your body is seriously inspiring, so thin and toned! I'm a little jealous. : )

    Hope you got in a good nap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIGH GAP THIGH GAP THIGH GAP... AM-AZ-ING.

    Your body is perfect, toned and athletic :)

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete