I love Christmas! I'm not a kid anymore but I still love opening presents. I got a beautiful black Coach purse in addition to the much needed i phone from hubby. He got me a brown Coach purse 2 years ago that is still in great shape. I LOVE this one even more then that one. He did such a good job picking it out. I got everything I wanted!! The i phone is already making my life easier. The first app I downloaded was the Lose It app. So awesome. You can input your cals there and what you want your budget to be and it automatically calculates how much you have left to eat for the day. You can also add in exercise and it will offset the budget by that amount. It can also be password protected which is awesome since I don't want anyone in my food business. I also downloaded two different calorie databases so I will always have easy access to nutritional info when I need it. I probably will just post calorie totals here since I have a log on my phone now. I also downloaded a bunch of other cool apps. Love it!!!! Can't wait to smash my old razor phone to bits. Hubby loved his bike trainer and biking accessories. And the socks which I just threw in there because he needs them.
My screwy scale is really annoying. The scale in the extra bathroom that goes to 10ths said 117.2 this morning but my usual scale that only goes to .5 increments says 118. I think it's a pound higher then it should be. It should say 117.5 technically. Yesterday I weighed in at 117.8 on the other and 118.5 on the usual one. Then, I weighed again on both. The other one said the same but then the other one had gone down to 118. Hmmfff!! I went to the gym yesterday in the morning! So awesome for me. I did 450 in the elliptical and felt so good about it. Mom and I saw Black Swan yesterday. It was soooooooo good. Loved it! I don't normally like to re watch movies but I'm sure I'll be watching this one again when it comes out on DVD. Mila Kunis did get pretty tiny. Natalie Portman looked about the same to me. She is always petite and thin looking so I don't even know where 20 lbs would have come off from. Her back did look pretty bony. I cannot believe how amazing her dance skills were. She trained for a year for that. Hours and hours a day. She is so beautiful and such an awesome actress. She's coming out in a few new movies that I can't wait to see as well.
I am starving right now. What else is new? I had some yogurt for breakfast. I will eat today at mom's but I just don't want to overdo it. That's the plan. Don't go hog wild and mess up everything I have worked and starved for so far. I'm sitting here listening to beautiful Christmas carols while I wait for hubby to quit playing that game and get his butt dressed. I am so excited to see my family and hang out. I just love this holiday.
Your hubby sounds so sweet:)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see black swan, my bf's sister wants to see it so hopefully we can maybe after new years. I read somewhere that Mila got down to the 90s for this movie, she was already pretty tiny, I can't imagine her losing more weight.
YAY for Xmas presents!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you can enjoy the holiday spirit :D
And I have to say if you were 119 on the 14th, it's still a damn good job to be 117/118-ish now, especially with the holidays going on!
Go you!
Happy holidays!