Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

118.0 [Day 10] Christmas Break

Yesterday was my last day of work.  Hubby and I had to carpool because of the flat tire then he changed it when he got home.  I have a donut on it now.  In the process of doing that he locked the keys in the trunk so we had to call AAA anyways.  Then, he couldn't find his wallet.  He lost the garage door opener 2 days ago by turning it in with the rental car.  He is so darn careless sometimes!  What am I going to do with him?  I got an early Christmas present from hubby.  The fantabulous I phone!!  I threatened to get a cheapo free phone 'cause I'm broke and my old phone was driving me nuts so he went ahead and gave it to me.  It still hasn't been switched to my phone number so I'm not using it just yet.  I can't believe I will actually have a nice phone.  Like, that it's really mine.  I have had a horrible phone for so freakin' long that I can't even imagine having something functional, easy to use and with the Internet!!  I'll actually be able to get through a conversation without the battery shutting down and have a phone that holds more then 30 messages without me having to delete them.  I can take pics anytime I want!!  I am so getting that calorie tracker app.  It's my first smart phone ever.  I am planning to smash the crappy razor to bits just for fun. 

Last night I ate candy again.  It's the last of it though and even after my teeth felt all sugar coated and gross and I'd had enough I kept eating them because I wanted it GONE!!  I didn't want any temptation for today.  I am so over eating all that junk.  I won't say I'm not ever eating candy again but I really need to slow it down.  Jeez.  I went to bed hungry again.  I'm getting used to the empty achy hunger feeling again.  This morning I ate Yogurt with raspberries in it.  I'm trying to be really good today.  I don't want the temptation of being at home near my kitchen all day to cause me to over eat and over snack.  I was so happy to wake up at 118 today!!  Finally, more movement on the scale.

I am free from work until after the new year!! It's so awesome to be off.  It was so nice to just stay in bed but I did feel bad for hubby that he had to get up and go to work.  The rain won't stop.  It's been steady since Friday.  It's raining so hard today that I don't think I'll be even going to the tire place.   I need to do go to two stores for Christmas shopping, return a library book that is overdue, and go to the tire shop but I don't want to do any of it today because of the rain.  Also, I'm waiting on a delivery from Fed Ex.  They only delivered part of hubby's present yesterday.  Just got my delivery!  I am so unproductive in the rain.  Hope it goes away by tomorrow so I can get out and get errands done and get groceries to make hubby dinner.  I also want to get in the gym.  I will consider today my "free pass" day to just lay around, enjoy being off and accomplish absolutely nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't christmas break wonderful? I am off of work for a whole week. I am actually looking forward to cleaning my house and doing crafty things at home. If I didn't have to go out for one last gift I wouldn't. Now, if I can keep the munchies at bay, it'll be a perfect week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love this time of year. Enjoy your time off girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! You're sounding so positive!!
    I can't help but smile!! :D

    ReplyDelete