Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

118.5: Visit With Gym

I forced myself to go to the gym last night after work.  Small miracle.  Aside from our honeymoon work outs I haven't done this in well over a year.  Probably more.  The seeds were planted on Monday night that I would go and then I scrambled around like a mad woman in the morning packing my gym bag.  I felt so incredibly weak and ordinary there on that treadmill watching TV and counting down the minutes until I could get off.  I saw a clip of Taylor Swift on E Hollywood news and she looked so perfect.  God, that girl is like some sort of an angel.  Sweet, beautiful, well liked, thin, and talented.  Oh, to be talented and rich!  Then there was me puffing away on that darn treadmill.  I'm not even good at that.  I did 40 minutes, 2.5 miles and only burned 300 cals.  There was a 6:30pm yoga class I would have liked to do but I wanted to get home more.  I got there at 5:45pm and seriously just wanted to work up a sweat, get my heart rate going, burn some cals and be out.  My weight has been seriously irking me and desperate times call for desperate measures.  I weighed in at exactly 120 on the balance scale with gym clothes and tennis shoes. 

Someone commented that maybe I could try going to the gym in the morning.  Hell no to that!  There is just no way that I could make it.  I try to get to bed by 10pm and I'm tired enough waking up at around 6:45am so I can be to work at 8am.  It's a lovely idea.  The concept of getting the work out over with and kick starting my day is great but the reality of doing it seems pretty rough.  Props to you and anyone who does that.  You are seriously my hero.

By the time I got home at 7pm I barely wanted anything to eat.  One plus to getting home late.  I took a shower and then had a snack dinner.  I was still hungry after I ate it but then that's the point right?  I dropped a pound that probably would have never come off if I hadn't worked out so it was well worth it.  As always I make no commitments to any kind of gym schedule  but I know I should go back.  My heart needs it and so do the jiggly parts on my bum and upper thighs.  Hubby finds it sexy too which is reason enough on it's own.  We gotta keep the sexy going in our relationship.  He sort of alluded to wanting some action last night but truth be told I was beat.  I think he was too.  Getting home that late means that I wind down then go to bed.  Day over.  He wants to get all cuddly and all but I just barely got home and haven't had my mindless TV and Internet surfing time so I'm not interested.  I'm having some issues with my vag too.  Maybe -hopefully-just a yeast infection.  Again. 

I'm tired today.  I have another long day because I have a hair appointment after work.  I just finished eating one of those egg white on light English muffin breakfast sandwiches and a coffee from Subway and my stomach is literally growling and hurting with hunger.  It's only 9 am.  All I got is work snacks to get me through until about 7:30pm when I finally make it home and will ideally eat as little as possible.  Yep, it's gonna be a long day. 

Yesterday's Eats:[1040]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (240), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  pretzels (100)
  • Snack:  Granola Bar (100)
  • Dinner:  Cheese (250), crackers (150), apple (50)
  • Snack:  Pecan Twirl (100)
Gym: Cardio, treadmill (300 cals, 2.5 miles, 40 minutes)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh...yeast infections such so ass. I get them a few times a year along with bladder infections. I think I might have deformed lady parts or something...haha!

    I work out in the morning only because I know I will be much to tired to do it after work. I hate getting up at 5:30 so that I can work out for an hour before getting ready, but it's either do that or do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job at getting to the gym!!

    I need to kick myself in the ass and get back there myself before my membership expires. I wont be able to renew it until the new year so i have to make sure i know when it goes.

    i have to agree with piglet that yeast infections suck. I used to get them once a month just after my period. it was like a natural occurance and part of my cycle for 2 years straight. I'm glad my body doesn't do that to me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh i'm glad i'm not the only one with yeast infection issues. my big sis has the same type of problem with recurring yeast infections but it's not something that i normally talk to with any friends.

    ReplyDelete