Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

118.0: Slow and Steady

Work has been super busy.  I finally started to do what my actual job is and there was a lot of stuff to be done combined with the fact that I'm new and slow.  They are lucky I'm a quick study because I basically get anywhere from 1 hour to 15 minutes of training a day.  That's it.  I have that much time to ask any questions I had for the entire day and learn about what I have to do the next.  The person I report to only works from 4-6 (sometimes she gets here at 3) and I get off at 5pm!  It is annoying and has made things a bit difficult but I am pulling it off.

I finally dropped another 1/2.  I am really just going to work on consistency and patience right now.  I want to get back to where I was so fast.  Sometimes this is possible and other times it isn't.  Like right now.  I want the pounds to fall off as it has happened before but unfortunately my body gets to choose when that happens not me.  Right now it is stubborn and so I have to be stubborn too and not give in to over eating with the expectation that the numbers will go down.  It's just not happening right now so that's that.  Wednesday night I was so hungry when I went to my hair appointment that I stopped at the only place that I could get something basic in that shopping center.  Donut shop!  So, I got the 14 donut holes and only allowed myself six.  Then, at the rest for breakfast the next day!  I do have to not overeat but dammit I AM going to have sweets now and then or else I will be miserable so I said to hell with it.  I just can't get out of hand with it.  At dinner I let hubby eat the last 1/3 of my steak and I was really proud of myself.  I could have eaten more.  It was good but I made myself stop when I started to feel a hint of filling in my belly.  I just gotta keep it up.

I better get some work done!

Yesterday's Eats: [1010]
  • Breakfast: 8 donut holes (370), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  pretzels (110), yogurt (80)
  • Dinner:  Steak (300), roasted potatoes w/carrots (100)

3 comments:

  1. stupid donuts - they always drag me down...

    & I think if I had a job I liked, I wouldn't worry about what it was, but I hate this job - so I'm looking to find my niche

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of job do you have. i think you're doing great!! and that dinner sounded delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you managed not to eat all the donut holes at once--I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. :/ Good for you, hun!

    ReplyDelete