I think it's high time. Not that I want to but when I stepped on the scale and saw 119.5 after not even eating THAT much yesterday what other response is there? Anger. Annoyance. Disappointment. Confusion. I feel all of those too and I still can't help but wonder why my body hates me so much. I tried to skip this whole emotional drama but my weight just keeps climbing. Try as I might to be roll my eyes at this disgusting number, go about my business and wait for it to go down I can't. I did my fat test of course. I tried pressing my legs all the way together as hard as I could and they wouldn't go. That sliver of space that remained is the only thing that kept me from loosing it this morning. What would cause me to gain a whole freaking pound overnight? Sigh.
I am so tired I can hardly see straight and the day is just barely beginning. It's going to be a long one. I just have to keep my eyes open here for 9 more hours to earn my reward of not having to come back to work for 4 blissful days.
Yesterday's Eats: [1170]
- Breakfast: PBJ (240), Choco (90), Coffee (50)
- Lunch: Carrots w/FF Ranch (75), Yoplait (100), Cheese It's (100)
- Dinner: Lunch Meat & Cheese on Sandwich Thins (230), Tortilla Chips (140), String Cheese (80)
- Snack: Grapes (65)
Probably just water weight, dear. You would've had to have eaten a whole freakin' lot to gain a pound of actual fat overnight. Deep breaths. It'll be okay.
ReplyDeleteBattle-thanks for throwing me that bit of logic. no need to freak out yet.
ReplyDeletemaybe its water weight from sodium? Some brands of bottled water add sodium (for the love of god I don't know why, like the western diet doesn't have enough sodium added to everything already)so if you drank bottled water yesterday that could be a reason.
ReplyDeleteSee what the scale says tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.
~Harlow