Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

120.0: Fatso

Here we go again.  It never fails.  My body sucks.  I weigh what about what I weighed when I came off of vacation and I have eaten half as much as I did for that week.  What gives?  I know I ate way too much on Thanksgiving but other then that I haven't been overly indulgent.  I look in the mirror and do not see that my body has changed much but that disgusting number tells me otherwise.  My boobs do look bigger which I can live with but I hate it that it is a sign of things to come if I don't shape up.  Today I jump roped for 20 minutes then danced and pranced around my house for the next 40.  I haven't exercised in a long time because I'm lazy, but today I just had to do something.  My weight is out of control and so am I.  So far today I have eaten only two bowls bran flake cereal for breakfast.  I finished off the last of it and I will not be buying anymore.  It's just a binge waiting to happen and I have accepted the fact that I have no control over it.  I need to learn how to embrace hunger and turn my back on food a little more.  How long have I been saying this? Hubby's holiday party is Dec 11th.  I'm wearing a tight black halter style dress and I can't show up looking and feeling like a fat cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment