Today I'm hoping that I didn't ruin that tiny shred of progress I made. I haven't weighed myself since this morning but there is a very good chance I did. I knew we were going to have pizza today I just thought it was going to be later on in the evening or else I would have skipped breakfast altogether. I'm such a bitch. I didn't even want hubby's friend B and his wife C to come over to watch the game. They are so nice but I just tend to get into this selfish, homebody, antisocial mindset so often where I just want to be left alone and I don't want any change. I get so selfish with my time when there is no reason to. I just came off of a long relaxing weekend and I am still being stingy. They came over around 1 pm and we hung out and watched the game. We ordered pizza. There was no need to dress up or even get dressed. We all were just in sweats and whatever. I had fun. I still had plenty of time today to cuddle with hubby. So why the whole "I don't want to be bothered with anyone" bitchiness? Thank goodness hubby is less rigid and social. He forces me to socialize and it's good for me even if I don't realize it. Every time I've gone to one of his friends get together's or had anyone over I've had a good time even if I fought it.
We ate around 2pm and I had two pieces of pizza and some chips. Normally I'd have had three if I weren't so desperately trying to drop some weight but I very well may have still blown it. Realistically, I should not have had any or just one but being that I'm a pig of course I couldn't do that. I drank water even though I REALLY wanted a beer. Guess we'll see what the good old scale says tomorrow.
Today's Eat's [1100]
- Breakfast: Egg Beater Sandwich w/Cheese (210), Choco (80)
- Lunch: Pizza-2 (610)
- Snack: Chips (200)
IF the scale is up, you know it's water weight. You're not going to gain on 1100 cals.
ReplyDeleteAnd I so know the feeling of not wanting anyone to plan my time. Even though I usually end up having a decent time, I always dread social events like the devil.
I get antisocial all the time, too (to the point where drs have speculated that I am antisocially-disordered :D). I don't get it, since I usually do end up enjoying myself once I go out and be social.
ReplyDeleteNo way you'll gain on 1100. At least nothing more than water weight.
Haha I just realized I have the underwear on the two models no the left. Just bought them last week. They're super comfy! xD
xoxo