Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

One Pig Out is all it Takes

Friday night we went to KFC and can you believe those suckers don't have salads?  After agonizing for about an hour over what to go and pick up since hubby was making me decide I narrowed it down to 2 places so he could pick one.  He said it couldn't be subway.  I was going to get a salad but when they didn't have it I ended up with the 1 piece breast meal which I got grilled and it comes with 2 sides.  I got mashed no gravy and baked beans.  I ate it all including my 180 calorie biscuit.  I was still at 116.5 yesterday even after that until I went to my mom's house.  That pretty much blew it.  No, I pretty much blew it.  I have to take responsibility.  Mom made breakfast.  I had biscuits, bacon, sausage.  Then, for dinner there was pizza.  I ate two slices a diet soda and a few chicken tenders and potato wedges.  Like a women possessed.

I had a great time with mom, my two sisters and my adorable new nephew.  He is so, so cute.  He is also so so much work.  There are times when seeing him makes me want to have one but then I think about all the work and money that goes along with that sweet little baby and I realize it's probably not a good idea.  Anyhow, the three of us without a baby to tote around got our nails done.  It was a fun day.

On the way home my tummy was hurting.  I felt like I had to poop yesterday but didn't so after all that food I sucked down for dinner I was really feeling like I was going to explode.  I went home and did go number two thank goodness but I made up my mind that today there would not be much food for me.  Mostly water and fruit.  I've got to cleanse my body of all that crap and start fresh for the new week.  I was doing so well too!  But overall I think that my overeating episodes have gone down so I will think about that and not be too down on myself.  Lately I've been waking up STARVING every day.  I'm not sure why.  Anyhow, I'm going to stick to the plan for today.  I did have 1/2 muffin and 2 pieces of bacon that hubby made to curb my hunger but from here on out when I get hungry I'm drinking water and at dinner I'll have some fruit cocktail or jello or something like that.  Damage control time.

4 comments:

  1. I hate when I have good intentions and then end up eating and eating and eating.

    You'll pick yourself back up though, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are a curse for me. Today my husband and I have just stayed in bed snacking and playing Mario kart. Tomorrow is a new day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek, I hate that. You'll come back stronger than ever though! Don't give up! :)

    All my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the attitude- it's all getting better and thats what matters. Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete