The meltdown this time around is not about weight. I actually went #2 twice yesterday. Count 'em twice! Being regular on a regular basis could really do wonders for my weight loss but it's so unpredictable and I mostly teeter on the edge of constipation. I got home from work yesterday showered and just sort of started shoving food down my throat. At least that's what if felt like. I actually meant to come home and do an exercise video but I ate instead! I have totally slacked off on my exercise. It was cloudy and cold outside and all I wanted to do was put on some comfy cotton. And eat. 'Cause I was starving. So that's what I did.
Hubby calls me the other day at work and tells me that we are going to go to a wedding in Texas next month. One of his longtime friends is basically throwing some wedding together. There was no invitation and we get a month notice right before Christmas and right after our own very expensive home buying and wedding experience. I asked hubby where the wedding is and he couldn't even tell me. I think it's outside or some crap. It's in the middle of the day too and he already said he thinks it's just some sort of last minute planning so I'm not expecting much. You mean to tell me we are going to travel all that way for some rinky dink wedding after getting only a month notice? I'm trying not to be mean here but this is ABSOLUTELY NOT IN THE BUDGET! I am still reeling from our $4K backyard landscaping we just got done that officially wiped out our joint savings. Now we have to get some patio furniture, the money for our custom curtains is going to be due soon and we just got hit with a 1k land improvement tax bill for our house. Not to mention our honeymoon is NEXT WEEK! We're going to Hawaii. Where is all this money coming from? This month I have been saving all money for the honeymoon and next month it's Christmas. Not a trip to TX. So, I told him he should just go without me and he says he wants me to go. So I'll go but I really don't have the funds to do it. I did get a modeling check but that has to go for the curtains. Also, all kinds of crazy things are going on with my tenant. She keeps putting in maintenance requests and she didn't even pay full rent last month. What she did pay was late. I need to keep money available to deal with that situation if need be. We were going to go to some haunted house but I told hubby I don't want to go. We have enough going right now without spending money on that. He just spent $300 on a Direct TV football package and just paid his car registration.
Anyhow, I'm trying not to stress too much but it's pretty much inevitable where I am concerned. Thank god I got that promotion. That's all I can say.
Yesterday's Eats: [950]
- Breakfast: PBJ (240), Coffee (50)
- Lunch: RF Wheat Thins (150)
- Dinner: 1/2 Steak (120), FF Pringles (70), Twizzlers (120), Tortilla Chips (100)
- Snack: Pecan Twirl (100)
I know how you feel about the money situation. It's hard when you have so much that NEEDS to be done and so much you want to do, but the funds just don't add up. And sometimes the husbands just don't get it!
ReplyDeleteThe shoes thing made me laugh- I know exactly how you feel!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about eating, it happens to us all, sometimes it's just what's needed. Hope all the stuff with the money and wedding works out xxx