Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

117.0: Bikini Casting

I had a casting yesterday.  The wardrobe.  Bikini.  I walked in and stripped down to a bikini.  Stood on the black T they always put out for you in front of the white back drop.  He saw me make a beeline for it and said "You're a pro."  Ha!  I might be a pro at castings but not necessarily a pro at booking the job.  I held a number up at my hip and a guy snapped a picture.  Then he got a close up of my face and then I turned around and looked over my shoulder for one last shot.  In and out.  It took all of 5 minutes.  It was towards the end so there wasn't anybody else around which was pretty good.  I haven't done one of those in a while.  It's for a spa company.  I am doubtful that I will get it but if I do it pays good bucks.  So that's why I at least have to try even though the odds are slim to none.  It was really cool that they ran the casting until 7:30pm which they never do-so I didn't have to miss work or stress and try to squeeze it in on my lunch break.  Hubby asked how it went when I got home.  I said "Your guess is as good as mine."  That's really how it is.  There is no "doing" to it to judge performance.  It's just you.  They either like the way you look or they don't. 

Work has been so busy!  I'm trying to finish up last minute projects and there are meetings to go over what I'm in the middle of and how we can make the transition.  I'll be in my new position next week for two days then it's off to vacation.
I've been kind of a yo yo these last couple of days.  Flip flopping between 116.5 and 117.  I kinda got to thinking.  What good will it do me to bust my butt and get my weight really low and awesome only to go on my honeymoon and feel like crap for ruining it?  I guess that is kind of a loser attitude but logical.  I'm definitely going to try to maintain at least but I am just not going to worry too much about loosing right now.  I am gonna eat more on my honeymoon.  It's inevitable.  I am also going to work out which will probably just be enough to make a dent in some of the pounds I am going to gain.  When I feel super fat that is when I am most motivated so I figure that's the time.  I'll focus on loosing then.

Saturday Eats: [850] 117

  • Breakfast:  PBJ (240)
  • Lunch: FF Pringles (140)
  • Dinner:  Subway-Ham 6" (360), Beer (110)
Sunday Eats: [950] 116.5
  • Breakfast:  Cinamon Biscuits (450)
  • Snack:  FF Pringles (150)
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti (250), Wine (100)
Monday Eats: [1130] 117
  • Breakfast :  PBJ (240), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  RF Wheat Thins (150)
  • Snack:  Mini Cookies (200)
  • Dinner:  Subway Ham 6" (360), FF Pringles (70)
  • Snack:  Twizzlers (60)
Exercise:  Jump Rope and Walking

Tuesday Eats:  [960] 117
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (240), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  Assorted munchies (250)
  • Dinner:  Pizza (300)
  • Snack: Twizzlers (120)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your support! This has been such a rough couple of weeks for me.

    Good luck on the casting! I hope you get it! I know you like to keep your annonimity (sp?) but it would be really cool to see your work!!

    Have fun on your honeymoon! Where are you going again and just in time to beat the chilly fall weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the casting! I'm sure they loved you!

    I bet you're excited to start your new position (:

    I hope you have a great time on your honeymoon!
    Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job! I hope they liked you :)
    Have a wonderful honeymoon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you good luck for the casting and crossing my fingers for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeymoon gain IS inevitable.
    Good luck with the casting!
    Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the casting! xx

    ReplyDelete