I have a tendency to study people. The other night when I was out I decided to check out the girls to see who actually has a prominent collar bone. Don't ask me why. But, it turns out that there are some women who have a collar bone that is not visible at all. Some of these women were actually pretty slim. I'm sure it has a lot to do with where you carry your weight. It's all in structure. There are so many various body types. I would easily say I was the thinnest one there. Not that it's hard to do-it isn't exactly the Hollywood set who hangs out there. There were a lot of big girls there and I have to wonder if they are happy. How can they be happy? I wish I could be happy AND big. That would probably solve a lot of my problems. But alas it is not possible for me. I simply cannot exist in a large body. Heaven forbid I become immobile or something and gain a bunch of weight.
My girlfriend is about 5'8" and weighs 130. She told me so. She is a naturally slim girl. I am slimmer then her but I work at it. She doesn't. She says that some of her clothes fit a bit tighter then she used to so she was scared to weigh herself after a really, really long time but the number was the same. She says the only time she was under that she actually feels she was too thin. That is her natural body weight and the girl definitely eats. 'Cause she posts it all over her facebook. I wish I were that way. She doesn't focus on weight much because she doesn't have to. She is just normal about it and she is slim. I've known her for about 2 years and I can tell that she looks a bit bigger then when I first met her but she is still a slim girl. No question about that. Must be nice.
Yesterday's Eats: [883]
- Breakfast: PBJ (235), Coffee (50)
- Lunch: Salad (150)
- Dinner: Pizza, 1 slice (300)
- Snack: Slim A Bear Ice Cream Sandwich (148)
Each to their own I guess? Some people can be happy at a higher weight, everyone has their own balance. Plus there's a big difference between being slim, healthy and happy & fat, unhealthy, miserable. Being slightly higher than your ideal weight can be ok for some people but in many it gets out of control & I agree I don't know how they can be happy either...
ReplyDelete