Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Slippery Slope

Yesterday's Eats: [1168]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (235), Snackwell (55), Coffee (50), 3 Hash Brown Sticks (170)
  • Lunch:  RF Cheese It's (150)
  • Snack:  Yoplait (80)
  • Dinner:  Salad (200), String Cheese (80)
  • Snack:  RF Ice cream Sandwich (148)
I didn't do so hot yesterday.  A co worker offered the hash brown sticks.  All 5 of 'em and I am proud of myself though for looking them up BEFORE shoving them into my mouth and deciding that 3 was a more reasonable amount.  Dreading happy hour today.  Nothing healthy is EVER on the happy hour menu and that's what I want to order off of because the idea of eating for $5 bucks is just too cool to pass up.  I am not going to look at this gain as an excuse to blow it now.  I have a three day Labor day weekend ahead of me.  This maintaining business is a slippery slope.  I am going to be soooo careful and deliberate about anything I put into my mouth.

It's really sad how I sit on my computer at work and blog all day. My job is awesome!  But really, I don't get paid enough to bust my butt. I do good work and I get it done. It's just not that difficult a job. When there is work to do I am all about business but when I know I can take my time I do. And end up on the Internet! I constantly check my blogs.  I update, make changes, search out other blogs and wait for someone to post something new so I can read it.  I am starting to feel some pain in my neck and my wrist from being on the computer all day every day. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I do the same thing at work! I hope I never get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm on facebook all day at work. My boss thinks things take waaay longer than they do. Nobody here is willing to show her any different. We all have different thing to idle away the time, then turn in great work at the deadline.

    ReplyDelete